BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A request to all memebers with a picture signature

5 posters

Go down

A request to all memebers with a picture signature Empty A request to all memebers with a picture signature

Post  the1969fordguyinky July 14th 2010, 10:33 am

Thanks for taking a moment to read my plea! If you have a picture in your signature (which appears at the bottom of every post that you post) could you make it smaller?
It takes a while to load while I'm at work where the connection is good. It takes forever at home. Even the cell phone takes longer. I may be the only one, but it just seems a bit excessive...
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

A request to all memebers with a picture signature Empty Re: A request to all memebers with a picture signature

Post  richter69 July 14th 2010, 10:36 am

I agree......
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

A request to all memebers with a picture signature Empty Re: A request to all memebers with a picture signature

Post  bbf-falcon July 14th 2010, 4:40 pm

I don't have a problem w/that. I will turn in that request to my Avatar person.(SOOZ,I need help) Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 14th 2010, 4:57 pm

Fixed,now getting a new one is the problem.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger July 14th 2010, 5:24 pm

Some board software allows you to chose whether to see user's sig lines or not. Maybe this board has that feature and Bruno has not enabled it. Question
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky July 15th 2010, 3:11 pm

Thanks Rick! You know you could put your car up as your avatar. Maybe the engine... mmmm shiney!
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs July 15th 2010, 11:40 pm

My phone has some problems with it. But only when I'm out of 3G coverage Shocked
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down