BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like it here!

5 posters

Go down

I like it here! Empty I like it here!

Post  72mav January 17th 2009, 12:06 am

Thanks for keepin the forum goin here Nick.
Atleast you can say what ya want and be your crazy selves here. Havent seen any lock-downs here!
Things have been gettin stale next door lately. Always enjoy reading you guys crazy shit here. I dont really know you guys too well yet. But that will change over time.
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

I like it here! Empty Re: I like it here!

Post  56Tbird January 17th 2009, 2:21 am

Hey Al ,what's up? We just like to laugh and have fun ,which seems to piss some people off at certain places Shocked We don't mean any harm ,so just laugh and enjoy the ride affraid cheers lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 17th 2009, 9:08 am

Thxs Al ---- we all need a place to vent and have fun ---well here it is ........ enjoy
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun January 17th 2009, 11:52 am

THIS PLACE IS LIKE CHEERS ,, EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME Wink AND NOBODY CARES WHAT YA SAY,,, GREAT HOME PLACEGUYS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 17th 2009, 12:39 pm

Hey Cheesie ,I like your sign in the avatar affraid lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun January 17th 2009, 1:46 pm

i figured sooner or later someone would say something about it,, i use it on the other site, ,,im suprised chilly , jones , or some of the goodie two shoes havent bitched about it Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! fuck um if the cant take a joke lol! lol! lol!
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav January 17th 2009, 2:09 pm

NUTHIN!! Sad Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad confused

Just trying to stay warm. Spoonin with the ole lady helps Wink Laughing
Like my late Uncle used to say; this weather is only good for "Sleepin and a Screwin"

Found my future dream garage awhile back. Waitin for the guy to get some "Stuff" out so I can dismantle it. Free for the taking! Dont use it anymore they said.
Its a 30x 40 quansot hut! Laughing , yeah, no shit. Its in great shape. A diamond in the rough as they say. "Supposed" to start early next week, we'll see Rolling Eyes Dont want to pressure the guy and piss him off.

I have pile of used blocks. The plan is to build a 5ft knee wall with them and erect it on that. I saw a couple years ago in Salt lake a old texaco Station done like this and it was so cool. Definately Nostalgia.
I collect old gas stuff, so it naturally gave me a boner when I saw it. It will look good with a couple pumps and one of my signs in front.

Hopefully this GODDAMN ECONOMY will straighten out. Im pesimistic about the "Miracle Mans" promises. Too many empty ones.
Work in the trades is terrible right now. Nothing new yet. Hopefully things will break soon.
Heres my number if any one wants it .
Regards.
Al 989-494-9746
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 17th 2009, 2:12 pm

There's a bunch of them there that can't take a joke Wink There's a lot of fuckers on there that don't even have a race car or pulling truck or any HiPo BBF that bitch and whine and bring shit in there that has no business there Twisted Evil Then wanna bitch about smack talkin Evil or Very Mad Too much political shit in there, they need to leave it out of there affraid
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 17th 2009, 2:15 pm

Sounds like a great deal Al, and a cool project.I need to get my ass up to my shop and do some work .it's freakin cold here !! lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  uf63 January 17th 2009, 7:53 pm

Hey Al this is the fun side of the 460 bunch.
Hey Tweety you don't know Fucking Cold, yesterday I went out and my truck read 26- no wind chill, I had to put on my baseball cap and shut the windows. Pussys Laughing Laughing Laughing
uf63
uf63

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum