BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norwalk fords at the summit

4 posters

Go down

Norwalk fords at the summit Empty Norwalk fords at the summit

Post  Bigshank July 25th 2010, 10:27 pm

It was a long weekend HOT and Wet weekend. The Dan-o took them all down friday night and won, then lake erie dumped on the race track. Saturday hotter than hell Harold, dano and rick going rounds.Harold and dan were in to 11 cars left then the ran came done till sunday. Rain all moring then rick and dano wents some more rounds. And then on the way home dano lost on trailer tire and our friend lost two trailer tires. BIG THANKS too Rick,harold,bob and the boys and the wildman.over all long weekend. I wil post pics sometime this week.
Bigshank
Bigshank

Back to top Go down

Norwalk fords at the summit Empty Re: Norwalk fords at the summit

Post  Mark Miller July 25th 2010, 11:10 pm

Mark,

Nice talking to you again sorry to hear Dan and your friends had trailer tire flats.It also sucks about Mikes engine,might see you at NMRA Columbus.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 25th 2010, 11:20 pm

Just made it Home at 10.15. Had a good weekend over all. The Bash was Fun, but not near as many really fast door cars as the Norwalk Bash. The door cars Sat. nite were hitting some good licks. Anywhere from low 7's to low 8's. Hott as hell thur. fri. Sat.We had quite a few forum members there during the weekend. LiL Tweety wasn't running to it's full potential,but it will. 9.40's were disapointing but,there are issues that need attended. Dano was on a roll Friday nite cutting down the tree all nite, and the little 466 was running consistently. Harold ran good all weekend too and went some rounds. Gary varney as always was a hard hitter w/his T bird. 490" BBF running consistant 8.80's in the heat on Gas w/consistenly. He took me out Sat. nite in the 2nd round w/.004 lite.
Had a lot of fun W/all the BBF brothers this weekend,and hope they had a good time w/us as well. We had 5 trailers and a hauler sitting along I 71 N.of Columbus tonight. Luckily my brother Bob had brought 2 tires from my shop in case we needed them,and sure enough a friend of Goin postal and B. Shank blew 2 rt. side trailer tires. We all jumped in and took them off the rims and installed the new ones and were back on the interstate within 40 min. from the time we stopped. Good job guy's. Dan is on his way home w/out a spare, so good luck Dano. We have plenty of good pic's to post this week,so make sure you check them out.Check out FordRacingNation.com this week for some great pic's also. They, Chad and his Beautiful girlfriend Photographer were there shooting and i'm sure our Forum members pic's will be in them.Well,it's late guy's and 4.30 rolls around pretty quick,so we will have more tomorrow.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy July 26th 2010, 10:16 am

Maybe you were there at that time Rick, when I asked Chad about the "dial-up" situation and he told me not to even try to download his title page for that site ... "broadband" was almost a necessity for viewing that site.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 26th 2010, 11:46 am

rmcomprandy wrote:Maybe you were there at that time Rick, when I asked Chad about the "dial-up" situation and he told me not to even try to download his title page for that site ... "broadband" was almost a necessity for viewing that site.
Yea Randy,I remember him telling you that. He said when he designed his web site he designed it to be used by the pc's of the future. Glad you and Randy came and ate w/us,it was a pleasure.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down