BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I'm off again.......

+5
rck532
billandlori
bbf-falcon
BRONCOBILLY7.5
ThndrChkn
9 posters

Go down

Well, I'm off again....... Empty Well, I'm off again.......

Post  ThndrChkn July 30th 2010, 10:55 am

Well guys, I'm off on my 2nd race of the season for me. It's 100 miles each way, and this weekend is a 3 day'er, so I'll be leaving in a few hours after I finish getting my stuff ready, and stop to watch a football scrimage at my son's high school. Wish me luck, and again, those that do, pray for success for me and the Banana. I know I will be. Wink

I'll be in touch with some of you throughout the weekend with updates.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm off again....... Empty Re: Well, I'm off again.......

Post  BRONCOBILLY7.5 July 30th 2010, 10:58 am

Good luck Doug and may success find you in victory lane!
BRONCOBILLY7.5
BRONCOBILLY7.5

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 30th 2010, 11:37 am

Good Luck Dugger Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori July 30th 2010, 12:32 pm

Show 'em that Ford power!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  rck532 July 30th 2010, 8:30 pm

good luck Doug
rck532
rck532
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty July 30th 2010, 9:15 pm

cheers cheers Go for it Ford brother, I'll say a few prayers for you and the Banana. Have fun and come back with everything in one piece. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY July 30th 2010, 9:52 pm

good luck Doug
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty July 30th 2010, 11:40 pm

Doug made a couple of passes tonight 6.473 and 6.471. Said he might just leave it alone. Very Happy
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs July 30th 2010, 11:44 pm

schmitty wrote:Doug made a couple of passes tonight 6.473 and 6.471. Said he might just leave it alone. Very Happy

I'd say that's pretty consistent! I'd leave it alone as well. Good luck Doug!
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm off again....... Empty Awsome run!

Post  429 Powered 84 August 1st 2010, 11:49 am

This is Dougs Brother, we had a few snags yesterday with the rain and crap Well, I'm off again....... Icon_mad .

We did have one driver crash really bad but goy out and walked to the Ambulance Well, I'm off again....... Icon_cry . He had yet to make a full powered pass in his new car this year due to traction problems! On this day that would come back to bite him in the A$$ so to speak! He got out of control and fish tailed it a couple of times went towards the other lane just missing the other racer came back into his lane and then the unthinkable happened, he nose it into the guard rail and began to roll. When he came to a rest some Well, I'm off again....... Icon_evil young punk kid was cheering Well, I'm off again....... Icon_evil ! At that moment we almost had to call another ambulance for him I was not amused at all Well, I'm off again....... Icon_mad . But the good that came out of this was we all got to see why we spend the money we do on these to make them as safe as they are.

But by the time it was all said and done the weather just was a pain! He just kept going faster and faster all day. Broke out in the second round by 2 hundredths Well, I'm off again....... Icon_rolleyes .At the end of the day we all hung around for the Montana, Idaho shoot out and might I say it was a cool deal Well, I'm off again....... Icon_cool ! there were 31 cars from each side and the way they had it set up was the same basic way as the Pinks with the arm drop and barteing for lengths Well, I'm off again....... Icon_biggrin . Well at the end of the first round Montana had two cars brake and we had the lead 23 to 7 Well, I'm off again....... Icon_biggrin A$$ WHIPNS all around! Doug got matched up with a gal in a pretty good running Nova and she was just a hair slower than him so they talked it over and he gave here 2 lengths but the BBF FORD was just to powerfull and had her covered by atleast 2 by half track and by 4 at the end Well, I'm off again....... Icon_eek .
The first round was 3 pts. per race well you can calculate that Well, I'm off again....... Lol . In the second round they swicthed lanes and Doug being the nice guy he is gave her 4 lenghth Well, I'm off again....... Icon_smile , but she had to start out off the launch pad and his lane worked better with his Truck all day (left lane) Well, I'm off again....... Icon_twisted . Well when it was all said and done Doug crushed her "AGAIN" even with a light rain he ran a 6.44 @ 108 in the dark and the Banana left like it was on a rail.

They had to call it due to the rain that was was starting to fall. The end of this session Montana had the lead again and this round the races were worth 5 pts. Well later Doug will have some Vids posted.

Dan
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum