BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whenever they want to

+2
blown86hallet
D's557BBF
6 posters

Go down

Whenever they want to Empty Whenever they want to

Post  D's557BBF August 3rd 2010, 6:33 am

Just wanted yall to see this. I have said all along that I saw the dyno sheets on this engine and it has way more HP and TQ then they are letting on. I guess they are just going to keep adding HP and TQ over the years!

Sounds like All you are going to need is a chip to unlease never before seen HP and TQ in a stock truck!! The after market tuner guys are going to love this truck...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20100803/AUTO01/8030349/1148/2011-Ford-Super-Duty-reclaims-pickup-titles
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Whenever they want to Empty Re: Whenever they want to

Post  blown86hallet August 3rd 2010, 6:49 am

D's557BBF wrote:Just wanted yall to see this. I have said all along that I saw the dyno sheets on this engine and it has way more HP and TQ then they are letting on. I guess they are just going to keep adding HP and TQ over the years!

Sounds like All you are going to need is a chip to unlease never before seen HP and TQ in a stock truck!! The after market tuner guys are going to love this truck...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20100803/AUTO01/8030349/1148/2011-Ford-Super-Duty-reclaims-pickup-titles

Nice little write up on my little engine....

"D",

Have you got to drive one yet? If not, I'll get one for a weekend drive, with the new cal (400hp - 800lbs-ft). I'll let the truck speak for it's self.!!!
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF August 3rd 2010, 7:07 am

Adam, why did they down grade them numbers in the first place.

Haven't had a f-250 yet but I took a f-150 home with new engine in it...It's like driving a mustang Shocked
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 3rd 2010, 7:16 am

D's557BBF wrote:Adam, why did they down grade them numbers in the first place.

Haven't had a f-250 yet but I took a f-150 home with new engine in it...It's like driving a mustang Shocked

"d" anything to you is fast ....get that p-51 stang of yours done ...the 2011 bash will be here faster then you know it !!!!! Razz

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF August 3rd 2010, 7:22 am

bruno wrote:
"d" anything to you is fast ....Razz

You are so right about that bruno!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 3rd 2010, 7:48 am

D,

When are they going to offer something smaller? Like maybe a 225-275hp 4.0 liter Diesel thats affordable for average regular guys? With good fuel economy, reasonable price, kinda like a optional gas engine price? not all of us need to or want to pull a 22,000 # trailer at 110mph up Mt. Everest. Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF August 3rd 2010, 8:29 am

dfree383 wrote:D,

When are they going to offer something smaller? Like maybe a 225-275hp 4.0 liter Diesel thats affordable for average regular guys? With good fuel economy, reasonable price, kinda like a optional gas engine price Laughing

Only Adam knows!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 3rd 2010, 8:33 am

D's557BBF wrote:
dfree383 wrote:D,

When are they going to offer something smaller? Like maybe a 225-275hp 4.0 liter Diesel thats affordable for average regular guys? With good fuel economy, reasonable price, kinda like a optional gas engine price Laughing

Only Adam knows!

I wonder if he will speak up and let us know if something is being tested or considered??????
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 3rd 2010, 10:31 am

HHAA! That's kinda like when the SR-71 set the world record for Trans-Atlantic flight. When asked what they wouold do if anybody broke their record, they responded. "We'll just have to get back in that old Blackbird, and give it a little throttle".

"Chevrolet general manager James Campbell declined to comment on whether GM would strike back with an even more powerful Duramax."
Probably because he was speechless. Laughing Laughing

Bring it on chebby boy! Laughing Laughing

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 3rd 2010, 10:42 am

Tell ya what, when i submit my online approvals and they askif there is any aftermarket equipment I check the "yes" box if there is any on it.

Its a damn thing to see a grown man cry............ Lol
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet August 3rd 2010, 11:15 am

ThndrChkn wrote:HHAA! That's kinda like when the SR-71 set the world record for Trans-Atlantic flight. When asked what they wouold do if anybody broke their record, they responded. "We'll just have to get back in that old Blackbird, and give it a little throttle".

"Chevrolet general manager James Campbell declined to comment on whether GM would strike back with an even more powerful Duramax."
Probably because he was speechless. Laughing Laughing

Bring it on chebby boy! Laughing Laughing

Doug... Cool

If GM, is still using their "OLD" engine, and just dumping more fuel to up their power ratings....? Then by all means! Take what I say to truth.

The block is at it's limits and will not be able to support any higher levels of HP and TQ!

It's not all about the HP and Tq levels. ( even thou to me it is, and I'm sure most all of us)...

I'm sure all 3 companies can pump out a ton power!
It's the over temping of the turbo's, the emission levels, fuel economy, other parts (trans, rear-end) etc,,,,, you have to keep in mind when people are creating all this new power.

We have a KICK ass trans with a SAE #2 bell housing bolt pattern, with a monster of an engine, with the best looking truck on the market! What's not to love!

Or hate if your the other guy's!
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum