BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

procomp nitrous plate ?

+11
SLOWnSTEADY
Maddmattmustangs
fatal addiction
Nevs
whatbumper
powerstrokeace
Barney
res0rli9
richter69
the Coug
89lxcoupe
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

procomp nitrous plate ? - Page 2 Empty Re: procomp nitrous plate ?

Post  SLOWnSTEADY August 10th 2010, 3:47 pm

89lxcoupe wrote:whats it run on the spray ?

10.73 @ 127 then I got "kicked off" the track because I wasn't suppose to go faster than an 11.49 or something like that due to the lack of safety equipment. The car is otherwise a "bone stock" 1990 Mazda RX7, weighs in at about 2500 with me in it. 4.10 LSD rear with 27x8x15 slicks, SBF/N2O/C4.... Sold all of the nitrous stuff a couple months ago to do a turbo setup but then I ended up building the 460 for my fox so... I will be putting it back on the juice before too long.

procomp nitrous plate ? - Page 2 Engines003

SLOWnSTEADY

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power August 10th 2010, 11:43 pm

Procomp can't make anything right, have you SEEN their new line of TP? Two Fram's? Why not get just one motorcraft for an equally clean oil?Laughing
procomp nitrous plate ? - Page 2 Grater_toilet_paper
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  droppedf100 August 12th 2010, 1:23 am

89lxcoupe wrote:yeah i may do that i have been on ebay looking ! but i still don't know how they could mess up a nitrous plate ?
Im not saying they did mess it up but im weird on trying products without real feedback.

BTW you could surely mess up the size and angles of the plate. Their is some science on the design of a plate that is why some work better than others. Im not for or against Procomp but unless I ran into someoone at the track rolling good with one I wouldnt mess with it. Plus the jet sizes sound odd according to slownsteady. My cheater kit was old and used when I bought and I havent had any issues with it.
droppedf100
droppedf100

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra August 12th 2010, 6:40 am

They have such a bad rap with their products why chance it when you have so many choices out there. I've had good luck with my nos cheater plate,a super shot plate and my zex perimeter plate and the one i'll try next is a 64 hole compucar plate thats new in the package hanging on the wall i wanna see how it compares to the 32 hole cheater plate and the zex plate.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2