BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID IDT CLOSE THERE DOORS?

+7
whatbumper
bb429power
DanH
bbf-falcon
chuck stevens
Nevs
BOSS 429
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DID IDT CLOSE THERE DOORS? - Page 2 Empty Re: DID IDT CLOSE THERE DOORS?

Post  IDT-572 August 10th 2010, 10:38 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:X3. Jay,Chime in anytime Smile

and Blake,I like messaging Jack,It's fun watching his leg kick. Laughing

You think you could make Coon's leg kick.............. Laughing affraid
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon August 10th 2010, 10:40 pm

You think you could make Coon's leg kick.............. Laughing affraid [/quote]

"Coonswaylow"
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power August 10th 2010, 11:29 pm

whatbumper wrote:
bb429power wrote:The ONE time, I tell you. The ONE time I say the wrong their, I get called out. I always say the right their, the right too. I edit them to make sure everything is correct, then I don't one time and this cheeky punk comes out of the works! I tell you, the nerve of some people! Laughing Just kidding.

If I give HeRo's hell, you know I will give you hell. HAHA

nuclearcobra wrote:
bb429power wrote:The ONE time, I tell you. The ONE time I say the wrong their, I get called out. I always say the right their, the right too. I edit them to make sure everything is correct, then I don't one time and this cheeky punk comes out of the works! I tell you, the nerve of some people! Laughing Just kidding.
Cheeky punk Shocked coming from a 16 year old Mmmmm Rolling Eyes .......................kidding as well Laughing
You two guys. Evil or Very Mad Giving me crap. What people don't realize is that I'm more mature than the idiots I have to deal with, they're characters I tell you. Hitting "screws" in with a hammer and tightening it then asking me if their turning the "screw" the right way. No Lefty loosy you moron. Laughing
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 11th 2010, 3:17 am

61coon wrote:

You think you could make Coon's leg kick.............. Laughing affraid

"Coonswaylow"[/quote]

You are SO SO smooth Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra August 11th 2010, 11:22 am

bb429power wrote:
whatbumper wrote:

If I give HeRo's hell, you know I will give you hell. HAHA

nuclearcobra wrote:
Cheeky punk Shocked coming from a 16 year old Mmmmm Rolling Eyes .......................kidding as well Laughing
You two guys. Evil or Very Mad Giving me crap. What people don't realize is that I'm more mature than the idiots I have to deal with, they're characters I tell you. Hitting "screws" in with a hammer and tightening it then asking me if their turning the "screw" the right way. No Lefty loosy you moron. Laughing
Sounds like your talkin bout drywall hanging ? and yes from reading your post you seem older than 16 which is a good thing Smile i figured you were pullin our leg with the 16 yr old in your avatar.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power August 11th 2010, 9:56 pm

nuclearcobra wrote:Sounds like your talkin bout drywall hanging ? and yes from reading your post you seem older than 16 which is a good thing Smile i figured you were pullin our leg with the 16 yr old in your avatar.
Hayl no! Ask Dan or Rick, I was luck enough to meat them at Norwalk for the Fords at the Summit. I'm 16...

By the way, the "screws" were bolts and nuts. They all called nuts and bolts screws. Rolling Eyes He was trying to put the head bolts from the center of the head in the hole on the exhaust side of the head. There's a 3" difference, kids a moron. Senior at that, I scared him $#!tless one day though and he never gave me crap again. Laughing Funny as heck.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2