BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to try to go to Sikeston Saturday

3 posters

Go down

Going to try to go to Sikeston Saturday Empty Going to try to go to Sikeston Saturday

Post  Wes Littrell August 24th 2010, 3:38 pm

I'm going to Sikeston Sat. if nothing happens.Just wondering if anyone else will be there?
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Going to try to go to Sikeston Saturday Empty Re: Going to try to go to Sikeston Saturday

Post  512Fairlane August 24th 2010, 9:04 pm

I was considering heading down there. Do they have anything special going on this weekend or is it the normal Sat. program?
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Going to try to go to Sikeston Saturday Empty Re: Going to try to go to Sikeston Saturday

Post  KY JELLY August 24th 2010, 9:27 pm

we got a race at jackson tn or I would Very Happy

are you going to the big bucks and quick 16 race at I 57 laborday weekend ?
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell August 25th 2010, 7:39 am

I believe it is just a regular race this weekend.I just want to try out the tunnel ram.Should be pretty fair weather, maybe run some good times.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  512Fairlane August 25th 2010, 11:13 pm

I just checked out the Benton IL deal on Labor day. $2,000 to win footbrake class. I think I'll wait and go to that one. Anybody know their rules for the footbrake class? We might take Dad's stick shift car also. Do they allow two steps with stick cars or will he have to run Pro? I can't find their rules on the website.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell August 27th 2010, 8:09 am

I know you can't run faster than 6.00 in the 1/8, and I doubt they would want you running a two step, but you never know.Scott's cell number is 618-513-0165 if it hasn't changed.Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  512Fairlane August 28th 2010, 10:51 pm

I talked to him Friday. He said the two step was a no-go and he wasn't too crazy about a line lock button. I'm not sure how you would stage a stick shift car and leave with a clutch without a line lock but we're going to figure something out. He said they don't have any stick shift cars show up so it hasn't been an issue. I think we'll bring my car and dad's Falcon and anyone else we can drag along. Anyone else going to Benton on the 4th? 5k Super Pro, 2K Footbrake, no Pro class and a Quick 16.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down