BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when buying a trailer (with feedback)

+9
Lonewolf1970
richter69
bird of prey
jbozzelle
69F100
bruno
bbf-falcon
Wheelie58
jasonf
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

when buying a trailer (with feedback) - Page 2 Empty Re: when buying a trailer (with feedback)

Post  scottke September 19th 2010, 10:25 pm

I got a new 32' Eliminator 2 years ago, triple axle. Pulls great, and the tires are holding up good. I pull with an F350 dually, so it doesn't move around very much, even with big trucks.
when buying a trailer (with feedback) - Page 2 DSC02765
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

when buying a trailer (with feedback) - Page 2 Empty Re: when buying a trailer (with feedback)

Post  jasonf September 19th 2010, 11:26 pm

Nice package Scott.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  scottke September 21st 2010, 10:20 pm

Thanks. Very Happy
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 5th 2010, 10:22 am

After making a few long trips from Florida then up to Bowling Green and back to Biloxi I thought I would post a little feedback about pulling a large trailer. On the flat lands of the south it pulled real well and I got 13 mpg empty. I loaded two cars in it for BG and we got about 10 mpg going to BG. The only time it swayed was when a large vehicle went blowing by or if it was real windy which it was on the way up to ky. We used to have a 30' class A and it swayed just as much as that big beast so to me it seemed normal. Most times I drove just like normal with one hand on the wheel. Coming back I slowed down about 4 mph to 68 and it was a little easier on the truck. Plus we were going 'downhill' most of the way we managed over 13 mpg again.

I was very glad I went a couple feet longer when it came to having room for storage plus we slept in it all weekend. The only downside is getting around in small parking lots but if you just stick to truck stops everything was fine.

jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon October 5th 2010, 8:59 pm

jasonf wrote:Nice package Scott.

You said package..... Very Happy Very nice trailer Jason ---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2