BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Logger wins the Million

3 posters

Go down

Local Logger wins the Million Empty Local Logger wins the Million

Post  bbf-falcon September 14th 2010, 7:10 pm

A local weekend Racer/Logger from down the road from me Wins the Million dollar race at Muncie. I can't really say we are buddy's but I have talked too him a few times at Kanawa Valley .Larry Strickland and his son both has BBC dragster's. Larry forked out 4K for entry fee just to say they had raced in a big money race,and Luck was w/him. He took out previous winners on the way to win it all. I congratulate Larry even if he runs a chevy. It's always good to see a local guy win big.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Local Logger wins the Million Empty Re: Local Logger wins the Million

Post  f250mike September 14th 2010, 7:36 pm

I was watching the live feed through the second round. Seen the name but didn't know who he was.
Too bad he doesn't run the correct brand Local Logger wins the Million Icon_rolleyes .
Was there any BBF cars going rounds?
mike
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 September 14th 2010, 7:59 pm

Larry and Levi are good guys. They race at Bluegrass with us. I followed the Million on line and couldn't believe he kept it goin, even though he's a good racer. i'm tickled just to know the guy that won the biggest deal of the year. He got like 80 grand on the split! Wow! Cool I bet nobody goes easy on him this week at Bluegrass! Happy for him!

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down