BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces

4 posters

Go down

hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces Empty hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces

Post  zbob September 16th 2010, 5:21 pm

early foxes like my zeph dont have a lot of room under the fenderwell. i aint no body man so i am sticking with something that fits. any of you gents have good or bad luck with hoosier dot drag radials? thanks, bob

zbob

Back to top Go down

hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces Empty Re: hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces

Post  whatbumper September 16th 2010, 10:02 pm

We run with a guy that runs the 295 versions (basically a 28x10.5 tire). They appear to be bad ass.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces Empty Re: hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces

Post  GTmustang September 22nd 2010, 8:36 am

I bought a set of 325x50 Hoosier DOT's and was impressed with how well they hooked compared to my BFG's. The slick tread, soft compound and 1 ply sidewalls really help the hook. I ran two back to back 11.0's, which was .6 faster than I had gone on ET Streets.
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

hoosier dot drag radial tires experiannces Empty Experience = Good

Post  CDMBill September 30th 2010, 9:04 pm

I am about two thirds of the way through a set of the 325/50's and I have found them way more forgiving than the MT's if the hook isn't perfect. They feel more like a bias ply and I can keep my foot in it instead of trying to pedal it and hope I'l get moving again. That aspect allowed me to better dial in the shock settings with my new springs, revised traction bars and roller perches.

CDMBill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down