BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Parts - Steering / Brake / Fuel Cell Fitting

3 posters

Go down

New Parts - Steering / Brake / Fuel Cell Fitting Empty New Parts - Steering / Brake / Fuel Cell Fitting

Post  TravisRice September 19th 2010, 9:11 pm

Most all of these are A.R.T. parts - new in wrappers or out of wrappers but new. I will list part numbers for the ART stuff so you can see exactly what I have for sale. At this time I have NO PICTURES, Camera is lost. I will gaurantee these parts to be new, uncut , unground, unused.

These are left overs from some different projects that have been in and out of here over the past year. Never gonna use them for myself.

ART # 018939 - Pro Tie-rod kit with hiem ends and hardware - New - $109.95 ----------- MAKE OFFER

ART # 015120 - Wilwood floor mount self contained brake pedal , Also have weld on chassis mount, and adapter to run a Chrysler / Wilwood dual resivoir master cylinder---- New $87.75 --- MAKE OFFER

JEGS -08 Roll over vent valve external , for fuel cell ------ New $26.00 ------ MAKE OFFER

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED.

Travis
301-478-3097 EST. no calls after 10pm.

Last edited by TravisRice on November 14th 2010, 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

New Parts - Steering / Brake / Fuel Cell Fitting Empty Re: New Parts - Steering / Brake / Fuel Cell Fitting

Post  TravisRice September 23rd 2010, 4:30 pm

O.B.O. >>> May even take a trade for something ???

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

New Parts - Steering / Brake / Fuel Cell Fitting Empty Re: New Parts - Steering / Brake / Fuel Cell Fitting

Post  jones September 23rd 2010, 4:51 pm

I might be interested in all the steering parts!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle September 30th 2010, 2:34 pm

Travis,

Are the holes in the tie rod kit threaded? What size hole is it? Are these the slide on and weld type?

Thanks.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 30th 2010, 5:27 pm

jbozzelle wrote:Travis,

Are the holes in the tie rod kit threaded? What size hole is it? Are these the slide on and weld type?

Thanks.

Jon,
This is what they are. slide on and weld into place , Chromemoly rod ends with bolts on one end. I can open the package up and measure the inside diameter if thats what you are wanting to know.

Here is a link to the picture on ART site.

https://www.appliedracing.net/product_info.php?products_id=356&osCsid=77a73d7cfa1ccf5062ff4988de43180b

Last edited by TravisRice on September 30th 2010, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 30th 2010, 6:13 pm

Jones is doing some trading with me for the steering column kit, quick release hub , and extra steering knuckle. Everything else is still available.

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice October 9th 2010, 8:33 am

Make offers, Somebody got to need this stuff. Arrow

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice November 14th 2010, 8:35 pm

SOLD

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down