BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is How Ford should of built the 69 Mustang

+17
devildog
Mark Miller
K.B.R
jm
69bluehotrod
Tony M
D. Sea
duff429
512Fairlane
TubeCarz
audietorino72
jcoxracing
Treeyasoon
Lonewolf1970
Snowball Racing
res0rli9
BigBlockFalcon
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This is How Ford should of built the 69 Mustang - Page 3 Empty Re: This is How Ford should of built the 69 Mustang

Post  5pointslow September 27th 2012, 4:52 pm

car looks awesome ........ how much power ya making ?
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

This is How Ford should of built the 69 Mustang - Page 3 Empty Re: This is How Ford should of built the 69 Mustang

Post  BigBlockFalcon September 27th 2012, 5:33 pm

B & j CLASSIC CARS wrote:i am b.j. johnson owner of B&J Classic car rebuilders at whitehall, arkansas. i have a 70 mustang in my shop that we are installing a hi-prof 460 in the car. it has everything new from windshield forward , includingstock shock towers. i noticed that the ones on your car are recessed and that is what i have been looking for since this customer insists on using the stock exaust manifolds if possible. i can cut and reweld but that in itself is a large order. where did you get your recessed towers or did you make them.. i'm getting desperate to finish this car .. any suggestions will be appreciated. i was wondering if the " boss 429's" were recessed and if anyone still manufacturers them..my e-mail is:bjclassiccarrebuilders @ yahoo.com shop cell : 870-550-0732 and home after hours is 870-325-6907......thanks ..bj

We bought the Valvecover from a website. I'll have to look them up. We made the shock tower like they are.
BigBlockFalcon
BigBlockFalcon

http://www.fquick.com/BigBlockFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockFalcon September 27th 2012, 5:33 pm

5pointslow wrote:car looks awesome ........ how much power ya making ?

We never dynoed it. But it goes 5.97@114 and weight 3400lbs.
BigBlockFalcon
BigBlockFalcon

http://www.fquick.com/BigBlockFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3