BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product....

+14
chuck stevens
schmitty
Curt
Mike R
meteor545
johndickjr
new2460
rmcomprandy
342g
Wayne Pearce
jones
Tommyj466
bb429power
dfree383
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product.... Empty Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product....

Post  dfree383 September 23rd 2010, 2:36 pm

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/chrysler-auto-workers-busted_20100923_dk
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product.... Empty Re: Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product....

Post  bb429power September 23rd 2010, 3:08 pm

Yep, that was on the news today. How did you find out about it?
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product.... Empty Re: Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product....

Post  dfree383 September 23rd 2010, 3:10 pm

bb429power wrote:Yep, that was on the news today. How did you find out about it?

I can read...... Laughing Suspect
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power September 23rd 2010, 3:13 pm

dfree383 wrote:
bb429power wrote:Yep, that was on the news today. How did you find out about it?

I can read...... Laughing Suspect
Yeah but that's a MI news channel, your not in MI. But was it on the website of a news channel in your area?
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 23rd 2010, 3:15 pm

No, I saw it on another website.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 September 23rd 2010, 3:22 pm

What a bunch of Phuck-Tards
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  jones September 23rd 2010, 3:55 pm

I can't believe people actualy tried to defend them.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce September 23rd 2010, 4:47 pm

Who in their right mind can defend these bone heads? Yeah, they were off company property, yeah they were on there own time - But they take the influence of what they've just consumed back to the job, and endanger themselves, and everybody around them! I certainly wouldn't feel safe knowing that I just paid $40,000 plus for a vehicle that was put together by a bunch of boozers, and pot heads! If they lose their jobs, I don't feel a bit sorry for them - but I do feel sorry for the wives, and kids that rely on them for a livelyhood - they failed everybody!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  342g September 23rd 2010, 4:53 pm

At least one of them was smart enough not to buy the product, he was driving a mustang, Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy September 23rd 2010, 5:10 pm

That kind of thing goes-on at every large manufacturing factory in the country no matter what the product.
The part I can't understand is that they were so brazen about it all, where most people in that situation try to hide it.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jones September 23rd 2010, 5:19 pm

Sounds like they pissed off the wrong guy or gal, superior / management didn't realize the game could be played both ways??? Maybe??

Heck, I have been sent to be drug tested after lunch just because I had bad breath and in a good mood!

jones

Back to top Go down

Now I realize why I won't buy another Chrysler product.... Empty randy you are correct

Post  new2460 September 23rd 2010, 5:26 pm

that goes on everywhere not just the auto industry! contruction, teachers, pilots, wall street, health care. everywhere. please dont just dump on the auto industry. and if you dont think so your losers just like these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new2460

Back to top Go down

Post  jones September 23rd 2010, 5:32 pm

new2460 wrote:that goes on everywhere not just the auto industry! contruction, teachers, pilots, wall street, health care. everywhere. please dont just dump on the auto industry. and if you dont think so your losers just like these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day at my former job we got a phone call that one of our employees was driving under the influence of alcohol. The attorney asked the lady on the phone just how she knew he has been drinking. She replied, "because I am watching him drink strait from the JD bottle as we drive down the road!" In the company truck that had a 1 800 hows my driving sticker! LOL

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr September 23rd 2010, 5:45 pm

new2460 wrote:that goes on everywhere not just the auto industry! contruction, teachers, pilots, wall street, health care. everywhere. please dont just dump on the auto industry. and if you dont think so your losers just like these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must have been busted at one time

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  meteor545 September 23rd 2010, 6:29 pm

to play devils advocate for just a minute:
If you are one to engage in this behavior, hold your joints like regular cigarettes, and get your beer in a can. that is all, dumbasses
and for the love of god, dont go to work at the ford factory, they build quality products not like chryfiat.

meteor545

Back to top Go down

Post  new2460 September 23rd 2010, 6:37 pm

sorry but i dont drink! im just not stupid and think it only happens in the auto industry. arent you the A$$hole with the LS?

new2460

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R September 23rd 2010, 7:25 pm

This happens in every business big or small. More than likely those guys will have to go to treatment but chances are they won't lose their jobs. Chemical dependency is a disease and is covered under The Americans With Disabilities Act.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt September 23rd 2010, 7:30 pm

Mike R wrote:Chemical dependency is a disease .

It is not a disease. It is labled that so dope heads can get treatment with their insurance. Thats like saying cancer and aids are the same. Aids is a disease of choice. Evil or Very Mad
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 23rd 2010, 9:23 pm

Curt wrote: Aids is a disease of choice. Evil or Very Mad

Unless you are born with it. Sad
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt September 23rd 2010, 9:29 pm

Parents make choices for their children every day. My babies are 20, and I still make choices for them.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr September 24th 2010, 8:20 am

new2460 wrote:sorry but i dont drink! im just not stupid and think it only happens in the auto industry. arent you the A$$hole with the LS?
Twisted Evil

Last edited by johndickjr on September 24th 2010, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  meteor545 September 24th 2010, 9:27 am

he says "i dont drink" but doesnt mention drugs. probably got caught smoking weed

meteor545

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 24th 2010, 10:06 am

Curt wrote:
Mike R wrote:Chemical dependency is a disease .

It is not a disease. It is labled that so dope heads can get treatment with their insurance. Thats like saying cancer and aids are the same. Aids is a disease of choice. Evil or Very Mad

I can't stand dopers either, a choice is a choice...... Same with the majority of aids..... But the kids that are born with it didn't deserve the poor life choice of their parents.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck stevens September 24th 2010, 11:38 am

It was on the FOX news last night...locally.

chuck stevens

http://E-MAIL= stevensracingent@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF September 24th 2010, 12:12 pm

I know what they did was stupid but can you imagine living the rest of your life making 10.00 dollars or less after you where making 20.00 to 32.00 dollars an hour and all because you wanted a beer for lunch...

Not only did their lives just change but what about the kids, no more private schools, no more big house in the burbs, dance lessons all them perks over and done with because dad had to have a drink AT WORK ON HIS LUNCH HOUR

Each and everyone of those guys are going to regret that day for the rest of their lives drunken drunken
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next