BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting take on the economy.....

+3
Treeyasoon
Tony M
dfree383
7 posters

Go down

Interesting take on the economy..... Empty Interesting take on the economy.....

Post  dfree383 September 27th 2010, 2:06 pm

http://seekingalpha.com/article/227136-6-reasons-why-a-dollar-crisis-is-imminent?source=hp_wc
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Interesting take on the economy..... Empty Re: Interesting take on the economy.....

Post  Tony M September 27th 2010, 4:42 pm

Scary stuff... affraid
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Interesting take on the economy..... Empty Re: Interesting take on the economy.....

Post  Treeyasoon September 27th 2010, 8:23 pm

This a very sobering article and, I read every word of it.

The two parties are both historically weak and want to take the U.S. economy in radically different directions -- Democrats, led by President Obama, toward more government control, greater intervention in the economy and higher taxes and Republicans, increasingly pressured by the Tea Party, toward sharply less government, lower taxes and less intervention in the economy.

Right here is the moral of the story folks....A to B.
It is hard for me to disagree.....makes November seem so far away.
I usually would not post in a thread like this however, I feel a change needs to happen soon.
Jeff
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 27th 2010, 10:34 pm

the net is a great place to read what people would like you to know,2012 will be here soon,you can also read up on that on the net too. Rolling Eyes
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 September 28th 2010, 1:40 pm

This is all being done on purpose. It is hard to get your mind around the fact that some people think we (America) need to be brought down a peg or two. Dat's all I has to say about dat..... Evil or Very Mad
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  jones September 28th 2010, 5:44 pm

I have been telling people with in our life time the $100 bill is only going to be worth a $10.00 bill in the coming future. Don't you listen to those stories of your father telling you how when he was a little boy, he could go to the movies for a quater, buy a drink hamburger and have change left. Today that would cost you atleast $20.00 bill.

In the 1980's I could fill my car up for $10.00 now it's $80.00. One hundred thousand dollar cars that take $300 fill-ups every week just to get you to work so you can scrape by and hope you have enough money to afford child daycare or pay the utilitiy bills. The end an erra, no more hobbies. Racing will be left to the corp giants and government, only as away to keep termoil and riots down. As we are being forced give-up our God due to the people who fear that their really is a hell and want to loath in the worldly sins.

Very Happy We are all going to die, what are you affraid of!

See that picture in my sig? Thats my father, he has been dieing a slow death now for months. All I can do is pray to Jesus Christ that he will be saved and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into his heart. Sometimes you have to step back and put things into prospective.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 28th 2010, 6:01 pm

jones wrote:I have been telling people with in our life time the $100 bill is only going to be worth a $10.00 bill in the coming future. Don't you listen to those stories of your father telling you how when he was a little boy, he could go to the movies for a quater, buy a drink hamburger and have change left. Today that would cost you atleast $20.00 bill.

In the 1980's I could fill my car up for $10.00 now it's $80.00. One hundred thousand dollar cars that take $300 fill-ups every week just to get you to work so you can scrape by and hope you have enough money to afford child daycare or pay the utilitiy bills. The end an erra, no more hobbies. Racing will be left to the corp giants and government, only as away to keep termoil and riots down. As we are being forced give-up our God due to the people who fear that their really is a hell and want to loath in the worldly sins.

See that picture in my sig? Thats my father, he has been dieing a slow death now for months. All I can do is pray to Jesus Christ that he will be saved and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into his heart. Sometimes you have to step back and put things into prospective.

X2 Aman Jones

j
Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 September 29th 2010, 1:00 pm

jones wrote:I have been telling people with in our life time the $100 bill is only going to be worth a $10.00 bill in the coming future. Don't you listen to those stories of your father telling you how when he was a little boy, he could go to the movies for a quater, buy a drink hamburger and have change left. Today that would cost you atleast $20.00 bill.

It is already like that. I read an article recently that said something that cost you 20 bucks in 1970 now costs over 100 bucks. Something that cost you 20 bucks in 1913 now costs over 400 bucks. Fiat money always does that.

I also remember my Dad talking about cruising up to the full service pump and saying, "Gimme a dollars worth", and riding around all night.
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down