BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some progress

3 posters

Go down

some progress Empty some progress

Post  dr's wife racing September 29th 2010, 12:40 pm

I'm finally starting to make some things happen with the race car's again.I ran the 65 mustang 'son's car' went 7.77 out of the trailor. I was happy that was well below the 8.0 I was shooting for.should give plenty to cover 8.0 index in the heat.
The big block is starting to come back together. Blake helped me with a stroker kit ,David Cole with a block.it is now all at the machine shop getting finished up.Looks like it will be too cold to race by the time it is ready though, at least it should be fresh for next yr.
May next race season be a better one! Three transmission's one a total loss one motor total loss. I have never broke so much and raced so little
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

some progress Empty Re: some progress

Post  dfree383 September 29th 2010, 4:26 pm

It will all work out !! Keep on keepin on !!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing September 29th 2010, 6:34 pm

D that is the problem it all keeps working it's way out ! I have no plans of quitting.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 29th 2010, 7:12 pm

Sometimes Ward you just gotta take a step back and take a deep breath. Then tear into it again when the time is right. Right now I am somewhere in the middle myself. Rolling Eyes

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing September 30th 2010, 2:21 pm

I'm ok with everything I have raced a long time and have never broke so much in such a short period of time.I just keep plugging slow and steady things have to change at some point.I didn't mean to give the impression I'm quitting. In fact just the reverse is going on, While the car has been down I traded trucks got rid of the of the 420000 plus mile f-250 and bought a 2001 crew cab f-350 with only 60000 miles.I sold my trailor which was well used and bought another 24 footer that is nice.I was going to post pictures but it has big chevy stickers on the side,I didn't want to hear any crap.This has slowed getting the car back together but it needed to be done
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down