BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track

+5
665 falcon
TravisRice
QtrWarrior
c.evans
Doug Rahn
9 posters

Go down

Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track Empty Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track

Post  Doug Rahn October 2nd 2010, 11:06 pm

We went to SRD tonight for some TNT and the results was outstanding. Nick we will be gunning for you at the next Bash Razz . The first run I still had the program in from the Bash, we where the first ones to run down the track, and the track hasn't been raced on in 3 weeks. It blew the tires off on the hit. Got back to the pits and loaded in a less aggressive program, made a second pass but Mike said it blew the tires off on the gear change. For the 3rd run I pulled more timing out on the gear change, it hooked and got us well into the 5's Shocked . Mike said the track was getting better so for the 4th run I put a little more timing back in on the hit and the gear change. It was our best pass of the night and I screwed up the video, I accidentally turned my camera off Embarassed . For the 5th run I put in one more degree for the hit and gear change, but by this time the track was starting to go away from the street cars running and the dew was starting to fall. But it was still a good run. The changes I made on the rear suspension are working, now I just need some double adjustable shocks on there to take full advantage of it and get to where I don't have to pull any timing out.

Video only has the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th runs Sad Embarassed
Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track Th_SRD10-2-10
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track Empty Re: Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track

Post  c.evans October 2nd 2010, 11:56 pm

Good job Doug and Mike! You all hang in there and keep working on that tune-up. along with the suspension. Very Happy

Doug,

I may not have any double adjustable shocks to sell you,,,,,but I do have a nice long white enclosed trailer to sell,,,,,it already has Georgia tags on it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track Empty Re: Mike & I Had An Excellent Night At The Track

Post  QtrWarrior October 3rd 2010, 7:39 am

Easy there Charlie Evil or Very Mad Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I'll be there for it. Just have to get "The Big Oak" to call me..

And yes, It was a good night at the track !! Bruno is going DOWN at the BASH. Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice October 3rd 2010, 7:44 am

c.evans wrote:Good job Doug and Mike! You all hang in there and keep working on that tune-up. along with the suspension. Very Happy

Doug,

I may not have any double adjustable shocks to sell you,,,,,but I do have a nice long white enclosed trailer to sell,,,,,it already has Georgia tags on it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

Uncle Charlie

Charlie,
I'll trade you a new set of Koni double adjustables , and a blue tick hound for the trailer and you can keep the tags. Laughing

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn October 3rd 2010, 7:46 am

c.evans wrote:Good job Doug and Mike! You all hang in there and keep working on that tune-up. along with the suspension. Very Happy

Doug,

Uncle Charlie

Thanks Charlie! After last night I think we're really starting to get a handle on this thing. And I will take that trailer, have you got a truck to go with it? lol!
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon October 3rd 2010, 7:52 am

Looks good Doug and Mike. Once you get it hooked and keep it in groove at the top end of the track that sucker will be flying. Cool Cool Cool
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior October 3rd 2010, 7:59 am

You guys just ain't right !!!lol Very Happy Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans October 3rd 2010, 9:17 am

Travis,,,,

Sounds like we might be able to work out a deal... I'm really interested in the blue tick hound. I'd like to go coon hunting with you and be able to see & hear him work before I say for sure. How old is he and how long have you had the dog?

Mikey,,,,

Sorry if we ain't right. Laughing Razz

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 October 3rd 2010, 12:59 pm

looking good Doug and Mike look like some good driving to boot.Nick the king right now looks like the crown maybe remove at the next bash king Nick you better get them wheels and tires and get to tuning looks like the Georgia boys are coming to take that crown off your eddy head king lol!

Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  badnotch October 3rd 2010, 7:42 pm

good job doug- when will you be able to drive again ?
badnotch
badnotch

http://www.gnlmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice October 3rd 2010, 10:34 pm

c.evans wrote:Travis,,,,

Sounds like we might be able to work out a deal... I'm really interested in the blue tick hound. I'd like to go coon hunting with you and be able to see & hear him work before I say for sure. How old is he and how long have you had the dog?

Mikey,,,,

Sorry if we ain't right. Laughing Razz

Uncle Charlie

Charlie,
You better go out and check if the trailer is still there. Lem called and took the deal, and threw in a set of shaft rockers. Dog is on the way.............I poked a few holes in the box and he even licked the stamps hiself. lol!

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck stevens October 4th 2010, 11:52 am

Way to go kid, nice passes. Very Happy

chuck stevens

http://E-MAIL= stevensracingent@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle October 4th 2010, 8:44 pm

Good job guys. I didn't see any ET numbers. What did it run?

Mike, I'll see you this weekend to pick up "Old Reliable"...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down