BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God I hate my town

+19
jasonf
cletus66
zbob
DanH
lghting94
jbozzelle
bb429power
whatbumper
richter69
rmcomprandy
stangr8cr
hillbillyerv
schmitty
billandlori
K.B.R
res0rli9
ThndrChkn
torkair
Maddmattmustangs
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

God I hate my town Empty God I hate my town

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 12:23 am

i keep getting ran off the road and now the local car "gang" decides to stage a bunch of burnouts infront of my house and fired paintballs at my 73, I hate this place I live in and I hate how my junk never seems to be fast enough, damn 302 powered fixbodys. Gets pretty depressing to keep getting pounded on like this. And the best part is the police are like well it's not our problem. Mad Sad

Done ranting now
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

God I hate my town Empty Re: God I hate my town

Post  torkair October 25th 2010, 12:59 am

How did you end up getting these guys pissed off at you, or are they just dicks? If they're shooting paintballs at your car then it might be time to pull it into the yard or garage. Sorry those guys are taking cheap shots at you.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 1:07 am

Back when the car was running i raced 2 of them at the track, beat them both badly. They hunted me down the next night and jumped me, took them out then too, ones in the army and with his enlistment bonus he bought a new top end for his 5.0 from trickflow, now he's on my case. Even showed up at one of my jobs and tried to start stuff. I know my new cleveland will crush the other dicks but he's my biggest fish to fry, I have my 429 but i don't know what I can do with that against him
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn October 25th 2010, 1:59 am

Maddmattmustangs wrote: And the best part is the police are like well it's not our problem. Mad Sad

That's exactly right. The cops here told us that our federal government has changed the policies for them. They no longer have to follow the old motto of
"To Protect and To Serve" Ain't that just lovely... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 2:11 am

ThndrChkn wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote: And the best part is the police are like well it's not our problem. Mad Sad

That's exactly right. The cops here told us that our federal government has changed the policies for them. They no longer have to follow the old motto of
"To Protect and To Serve" Ain't that just lovely... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Doug... Cool

This doesn't surprise me, guess I'll try to figure out how to beat the crap out of a 302 powered foxbody
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 25th 2010, 2:18 am

What you need to do IS give them both an real good ass whip-en and that stuff will stop.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 2:38 am

The guy knows I'll tear him up in a fist fight.

My Cleveland will be running again in another week or two. And tomorrow I go back to porting my C9VE heads. Wish I had a 460 but the 429 should work. He seems to run low 11's with his new setup, my 410 may clobber him but a BBF will rape him. Trick is getting what I have to work lol
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  K.B.R October 25th 2010, 4:13 am

Maddmattmustangs wrote:Back when the car was running i raced 2 of them at the track, beat them both badly. They hunted me down the next night and jumped me, took them out then too, ones in the army and with his enlistment bonus he bought a new top end for his 5.0 from trickflow, now he's on my case. Even showed up at one of my jobs and tried to start stuff. I know my new cleveland will crush the other dicks but he's my biggest fish to fry, I have my 429 but i don't know what I can do with that against him
What kind of chumps are you dealing with here? From what you are dealing with here they seem to be just punk ass's that like to start shit.Buy youself a potato gun and tag their quarter panel next time they tag you with the paint ball guns.That should get them to stop Twisted Evil .

Or you can just shut them up at the track,again.

Erik
K.B.R
K.B.R

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 25th 2010, 5:26 am

K.B.R wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote:Back when the car was running i raced 2 of them at the track, beat them both badly. They hunted me down the next night and jumped me, took them out then too, ones in the army and with his enlistment bonus he bought a new top end for his 5.0 from trickflow, now he's on my case. Even showed up at one of my jobs and tried to start stuff. I know my new cleveland will crush the other dicks but he's my biggest fish to fry, I have my 429 but i don't know what I can do with that against him
What kind of chumps are you dealing with here? From what you are dealing with here they seem to be just punk ass's that like to start shit.Buy youself a potato gun and tag their quarter panel next time they tag you with the paint ball guns.That should get them to stop Twisted Evil .

Erik

The potato gun is a great idea!! Big 'ol boom!!

BTW, I love the avatar!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 25th 2010, 8:17 am

An act of hatred followed by another in retalliation will never solve the problem. You really need to get with this guy face to face and solve the problem without violence. A little humor and humility are always a good idea. If you go after him in a violent manner, he is just going to come back at you violently. Be a bigger man and put an end to it, he is a fellow Ford racer, so you do have some common ground, maybe even offer to help him make his stuff better. If this guy is too much of a moron to accept and leave you alone, ignore him, most of these jokers are just looking to get a reaction, and if you are giving him one he is going to keep on you. If you ignore him and don't react, he is losing his reason. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 10:48 am

schmitty wrote:An act of hatred followed by another in retalliation will never solve the problem. You really need to get with this guy face to face and solve the problem without violence. A little humor and humility are always a good idea. If you go after him in a violent manner, he is just going to come back at you violently. Be a bigger man and put an end to it, he is a fellow Ford racer, so you do have some common ground, maybe even offer to help him make his stuff better. If this guy is too much of a moron to accept and leave you alone, ignore him, most of these jokers are just looking to get a reaction, and if you are giving him one he is going to keep on you. If you ignore him and don't react, he is losing his reason. Cool

The leader jerk also has a chevy powered fox, he claims it's his fast car
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv October 25th 2010, 10:53 am

schmitty wrote:An act of hatred followed by another in retalliation will never solve the problem. You really need to get with this guy face to face and solve the problem without violence. A little humor and humility are always a good idea. If you go after him in a violent manner, he is just going to come back at you violently. Be a bigger man and put an end to it, he is a fellow Ford racer, so you do have some common ground, maybe even offer to help him make his stuff better. If this guy is too much of a moron to accept and leave you alone, ignore him, most of these jokers are just looking to get a reaction, and if you are giving him one he is going to keep on you. If you ignore him and don't react, he is losing his reason. Cool

good advise Very Happy , cheers , but if they attack u with violence, give me a call, im just down the road. we`ll even up the odds Twisted Evil , you still got my #?
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 11:03 am

billandlori wrote:
K.B.R wrote:

Erik

The potato gun is a great idea!! Big 'ol boom!!

BTW, I love the avatar!!

Bill

my avatar is the one they shot up, i just got word there coming back by again tonight.... maybe ill be waiting with my paintball gun (which fires 20 rounds a second) and repaint there cars Shocked

Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 11:05 am

hillbillyerv wrote:

good advise Very Happy , cheers , but if they attack u with violence, give me a call, im just down the road. we`ll even up the odds Twisted Evil , you still got my #?

they have used violence every chance they have unless there alone then they avoid me, i think they could use a good thrashing in a race. I dont think i have your # anymore though.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr October 25th 2010, 11:17 am

Any chance of getting them on video "painting" your car and turning it over to the law? I'd have a REAL hard time containing myself if someone "painted" my car. If the police told me they wouldn't do anything because it wasn't their "problem" I'd say "guesss we'll be seeing each other real soon then". Hope you can get this resolved peacefully but if it comes down to it, a couple of broken noses and some missing teeth might have them thinking twice. Good luck.

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy October 25th 2010, 11:25 am

An armor piercng rifle bullet through the engine block should do it...

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 11:27 am

stangr8cr wrote:Any chance of getting them on video "painting" your car and turning it over to the law? I'd have a REAL hard time containing myself if someone "painted" my car. If the police told me they wouldn't do anything because it wasn't their "problem" I'd say "guesss we'll be seeing each other real soon then". Hope you can get this resolved peacefully but if it comes down to it, a couple of broken noses and some missing teeth might have them thinking twice. Good luck.

Boo Boo

they were over to inspect the damage and thats when they said it wasnt there problem. i guess this means im going to have to tear them apart again and beat the tar out of them in a race.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv October 25th 2010, 11:36 am

you have pm Cool
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr October 25th 2010, 11:37 am

That's a bunch of bs for sure!! It's not like they're tping your car, they're dinging it up with paintballs. No f ing respect for people's property!! Sounds like you need to "make" it the laws problem!! Twisted Evil The rifle rounds is starting to sound like a good idea!! They might find something else to do when they get home and realize there are holes in their cars instead of paintball splatters Shocked

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 12:14 pm

I dint think they would care even then! Lol

I'm trying to work out a BBF with all my parts I have Now. These guys think a big block can't go fast so maybe I should plaster them with that too
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 25th 2010, 12:42 pm

What did you do to bring this on yourself??????? Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 3:24 pm

richter69 wrote:What did you do to bring this on yourself??????? Laughing

I don't own a foxbody, 5.0 and i won some races against them
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  K.B.R October 25th 2010, 4:04 pm

Like schmitty said.Oil in the fire is not a good thing and you could walk up to them and talk and settle it that way.Maybe you have tried and it didn't go anywhere but the same.Ignoring them and just keeping it at the track may just stop them in do time.

Now the the thing with the police not doing anything is nothing new to me.I have seen and heard the same thing over here where they just don't do anything.Never understood that but maybe catching them on tape may change that.

Until than tag them atleast once with the paintball gun and think about that potato gun for future punks like this.

How old are they? Because they need to grow the f-up.
K.B.R
K.B.R

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 25th 2010, 4:30 pm

There older than me which is very sad, there chasing my friends down now too. I think it's time I really clean there clocks good, anyone got a spare 460 crank and .060 over pistons
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper October 25th 2010, 4:52 pm

Get them to meet me at Crandall and have them bring ohhhh, about 10 grand. I bet my Fox bodied small block can play. afro It's a street car with electric windows and lights and seat belts and heck, I'll even throw a license plate and radials on for good measure. lol!

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next