BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!!

4 posters

Go down

F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!! Empty F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!!

Post  harleydave October 25th 2010, 1:03 am

The FAST™ Air/Fuel Meters include several enhanced capabilities, including the built-in data logging capability that plays back recorded information on a lighted, full graphical display screen rather than using a laptop computer. Additional features include outputs for external data loggers, digital gauges, as well as a narrowband simulator function that allows you to feed your engine’s computer a factory signal while using the wide-band sensor for air/fuel measurement.
This unit was only used twice. The plastic is still on the screen. As new condition. FAST Pt# 170402.
$400 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
Thanks, David
Westlake, La.
337-3842-6695

F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!! DSC02308

Last edited by harleydave on November 10th 2010, 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

harleydave

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!! Empty Re: F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!!

Post  powerstrokeace October 25th 2010, 2:10 pm

I wonder what the differece is between the gas set up and the E85 set up. Looking to go E85 but I have 3 cars to set up and want one system to move from one to the other after things get tuned?
I'll call F.A.S.T

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!! Empty Re: F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!!

Post  powerstrokeace October 26th 2010, 12:48 am

Part number is really 170402. Also haven't been able to get through there dam tech center to find out what the difference is between the GAS and E85

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.T. Wide Band A/F Meter ( dual sensor) NEW PRICE!! Empty Correction

Post  harleydave October 26th 2010, 1:09 am

Sorry, yes it is 170402. I edited it above. Thanks

harleydave

Back to top Go down

Post  badnotch October 31st 2010, 12:09 pm

ive got the same one and i love mine works awsome cheers
badnotch
badnotch

http://www.gnlmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  harleydave November 10th 2010, 8:03 pm

BUMP

harleydave

Back to top Go down

Post  reeseracing23 November 10th 2010, 8:28 pm

will it work with leaded fuel or just unleaded
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

Post  harleydave November 11th 2010, 1:04 am

I used it with race gas, but only for a limited time while tuning. i did not leave the sensors in the exhaust all the time. I have seen differing opinions on how long the sensors will last with leaded fuel. Some have gotten years of service, some not. There is a forum at www.fuelairspark.com that may be able to answer that better. Thanks David

Last edited by harleydave on November 13th 2010, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

harleydave

Back to top Go down

Post  badnotch November 12th 2010, 9:39 pm

ive had mine for 3 years with c-16 to pump gas still works just fine -as long as you let the sensors heat up ,you will be good cheers
badnotch
badnotch

http://www.gnlmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down