BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASH Talks, must sell!!! 65 Falcon project/race car

Go down

CASH Talks, must sell!!! 65 Falcon project/race car Empty CASH Talks, must sell!!! 65 Falcon project/race car

Post  65-429Falcon October 25th 2010, 6:16 pm

For sale is my 1965 two door hardtop Ford Falcon. I will try to give as best of a description as I can. As the car sits today it has no drivetrain and the shock towers have already been removed to make room for a big block. The interior has been gutted. The dash is intact and I have all of the factory plactic trim pieces (great cond.). I have the rear seat and front bench seat as well. The door and quarter windows have been removed but are in tact and all of the pieces chrome, etc. are in great shape. The body is a bit rough. It will definatly need quarters or patch panels installed. The factory wheel tubs are already cut out and the gas tank, etc. is also gone. Keep in mind I bought this car complete and running so I can answer specific questions if you had any. I initially bought the car to build and race and/or cruise and I have an extensive list of parts that will all go with this car, some little chasis fab parts, and some big ticket items like wheels & tires. Here's a list in a nutshell:
1968 429 long block w/DOVE C heads and a Weiand Stealth alum. intake
C6 trans w/ 3,000 stall
Accel 8.8 plug wires (brand new)
2 Hoosier quick time pro 28X13.5-15 (brand new)
2 15X10 Billet Specialities Street Lites 5X4.75 bolt circle 4.5" backspacing (brand new)
Universal driveshaft safety loop (brand new)
Fatrodder Mustang II complete disc brake conversion kit with 2" spindles (brand new)
Fatrodder Mustang II tubular upper a-arms narrowed (brand new)
9" Ford housing and 3rd member (used, has been sandblasted)
9" Ford lightweight steel spool 31 spline (brand new)
Wheel tubs (steel) 36x18X23" (brand new)
**I have an extensive list of parts from Quartermax Chasis. Some of the items include Strange coil overs for the front AND rear, crossmembers, and adjustable lower shock mounts. Some of the other Quartermax parts are chasis fab pieces and pieces for the ladder bars. I am motivated to sell this project and want to sell it complete and with everything listed. Please email me at kevinb0906@aol.com with any questions and I can send you pictures at your request. With well over $5,000 invested, I will accept a reasonable offer. I had been asking $3500 for this....throw me some offers, CASH talks. The car has a clear Indiana title.
I forgot to mention the trim and body moulding from the car is all in tact and in great condition!!
Please email me with any questions. Thanks again!

Call, text or email!
Kevinb0906@aol.com
865-771-8908 Cool
65-429Falcon
65-429Falcon

http://kevinb0906@aol.com

Back to top Go down