BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New best with BBF and NOS

+8
466coupe
whatbumper
Tony M
Larry T
Induction-Solutions
1Bad91
bruno
studly
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New best with BBF and NOS  - Page 2 Empty Re: New best with BBF and NOS

Post  bruno November 21st 2011, 1:26 pm

studly wrote:Well had some good luck and some bad this weekend run a new personal best. but had some electrical problems and could not repeat it. 5.40s rest of the pases. stock suspension no mini tubs stock mustang springs qa1 double adjustable rear shocks and NO SISSY STICKS.

.009 light
pro tree
1.232 .60
3.487 330
5.38 660
132mph

Any other testing ? just curious on how fast we can get these heads to go

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  studly November 21st 2011, 2:40 pm

I actually sold the motor about two weeks after that pass to build my new motor i had up the jets to 40s in the Direct Port and the car was still picking up just could not keep a converter behind it. lenny built me one that would have held but Sold the motor the day the converter arrived at my house Crying or Very sad I tried that converter this weekend with my small block and it would cut the small bock off at 3000 rpms on the transbrake so i am sure it would have held the torque that big block made. would have loved to make a pass with this converter and 40s in the direct port on the Big Block i am sure 5.10 or 5.00 pass possible.
studly
studly

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 21st 2011, 3:00 pm

Hell man, why didn't you just get a A460 or eliminator block and stuff all the BBF stuff in it ?????
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  studly November 21st 2011, 3:45 pm

dfree383 wrote:Hell man, why didn't you just get a A460 or eliminator block and stuff all the BBF stuff in it ?????

I should have i dont know just did not think it was going to run as good as it did. i already had a dart 9.2 deck so i just started buying parts for it. but now the class allowing c460 heads with single bar plate Mad i could have built a 640 with c heads and a single bar plate. crazy
studly
studly

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno November 21st 2011, 6:27 pm

studly wrote:I actually sold the motor about two weeks after that pass to build my new motor i had up the jets to 40s in the Direct Port and the car was still picking up just could not keep a converter behind it. lenny built me one that would have held but Sold the motor the day the converter arrived at my house Crying or Very sad I tried that converter this weekend with my small block and it would cut the small bock off at 3000 rpms on the transbrake so i am sure it would have held the torque that big block made. would have loved to make a pass with this converter and 40s in the direct port on the Big Block i am sure 5.10 or 5.00 pass possible.

i want to keep the same jet in the plate and put some big boy jets in the D/P and run some 90's Very Happy ......

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  605FOX November 25th 2011, 3:59 pm

bruno wrote:
studly wrote:I actually sold the motor about two weeks after that pass to build my new motor i had up the jets to 40s in the Direct Port and the car was still picking up just could not keep a converter behind it. lenny built me one that would have held but Sold the motor the day the converter arrived at my house Crying or Very sad I tried that converter this weekend with my small block and it would cut the small bock off at 3000 rpms on the transbrake so i am sure it would have held the torque that big block made. would have loved to make a pass with this converter and 40s in the direct port on the Big Block i am sure 5.10 or 5.00 pass possible.

i want to keep the same jet in the plate and put some big boy jets in the D/P and run some 90's Very Happy ......

Bruno i will kiss your ass if you can get that stang to run .90 anything ....just tryin to keep it real Very Happy

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  studly November 25th 2011, 4:47 pm

605FOX wrote:
bruno wrote:

Bruno i will kiss your ass if you can get that stang to run .90 anything ....just tryin to keep it real Very Happy

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Shocked Shocked
studly
studly

Back to top Go down

Post  Induction-Solutions December 1st 2011, 12:40 pm

605FOX wrote:
bruno wrote:

DAMNNNNN.. Where's the love.. Wink SJ

Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Shop 352-593-5900
Cell 815-341-8853
www.InductionSolutions.com
Induction-Solutions
Induction-Solutions
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

http://www.InductionSolutions.com

Back to top Go down