BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Jaworski's dyno session

+11
Lonewolf1970
schmitty
cool40
bigblockfox468
bb429power
jasonf
richter69
bbf-falcon
D's557BBF
IDT-572
15 posters

Go down

Mike Jaworski's dyno session Empty Mike Jaworski's dyno session

Post  IDT-572 November 1st 2010, 6:06 pm

I would like for everyone to know, that what happened this weekend to Mike Jaworski's engine at Mike Phillips machine had nothing to do with any of the guys from Kentucky. I made a mistake and I don't want any bad light put toward the Ky crew. They were just nice enough to be around to help.

Every decision that was made this weekend was my call. I am the engine builder and it was my responsibility to over see ever aspect of the event.

I want to publicly apologize to Mike Jaworski for the time he was out coming down to dyno, and I will make it right to his satisfaction.

Thank you.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Mike Jaworski's dyno session Empty Re: Mike Jaworski's dyno session

Post  D's557BBF November 1st 2010, 6:14 pm

I can't speak for everybody but I never not once thought it was anybody's fault at all. I know stuff happens, I just feel real bad for Mike. He's a stand up guy and I just hate when bad things happen to good people. I know you will make it all right Blake your a stand up kind of guy also! I just can't wait to read mike's post after he goes down the track with that killer motor!!!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 1st 2010, 6:17 pm

You need spanked Blake Cartwright lol! Shit happens Blake,to the best of us. Only some won't mention it when it happens to them. We all learn from our mistakes,one way or the other.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 1st 2010, 6:30 pm

Don't sweat it bro..........I'll tell ya right now if I didn't put my own junk together the Snake would be my first call................. Wink

That's the bad side to the internet.........if and when things go bad (and they do no matter what) then the world gets to see it unfold............
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  138 November 1st 2010, 7:06 pm

not to start a shit storm... but what actually was done, or not done to cause the failure? and as far as mistakes, if it wasn't for mistakes 1/2 of us would not even have been born... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf November 1st 2010, 7:17 pm

I don't think anyone would assume anything bad about the kentucky crew so don't take it too hard Blake. Everybody has problems and everybody makes mistakes but we just have to put it behind us, move on and fix them. As far as the ky crew, damn where else in the world can you dyno a motor and some of the best minds in the BBf world come to hang out and watch. There was probably more BBF knowledge in the room that day then the rest of the country.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  138 November 1st 2010, 7:18 pm

jasonf wrote:There was probably more BBF knowledge in the room that day then the rest of the country.

cheers... pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power November 1st 2010, 7:22 pm

D's557BBF wrote:I can't speak for everybody but I never not once thought it was anybody's fault at all. I know stuff happens, I just feel real bad for Mike. He's a stand up guy and I just hate when bad things happen to good people. I know you will make it all right Blake your a stand up kind of guy also! I just can't wait to read mike's post after he goes down the track with that killer motor!!!
Read what happens? How about we go be his crew down at Milan for the first time out with the bullet! Mike, are you going to take it to any Friday nights? I can't wait to see what she runs, put it on that RED bumper! Laughing cheers
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF November 1st 2010, 7:27 pm

bb429power wrote:
D's557BBF wrote:I can't speak for everybody but I never not once thought it was anybody's fault at all. I know stuff happens, I just feel real bad for Mike. He's a stand up guy and I just hate when bad things happen to good people. I know you will make it all right Blake your a stand up kind of guy also! I just can't wait to read mike's post after he goes down the track with that killer motor!!!
Read what happens? How about we go be his crew down at Milan for the first time out with the bullet! Mike, are you going to take it to any Friday nights? I can't wait to see what she runs, put it on that RED bumper! Laughing cheers

J, We are going to have to meet him at Ubly dragway, that is closer to his house.
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power November 1st 2010, 9:08 pm

That's right, you guys are north of me. But Ubly is only 1/8 mile, will it be built in 1/8 mile trim or 1/4 mile trim?
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 November 1st 2010, 9:37 pm

IDT-572 wrote:

I want to publicly apologize to Mike Jaworski for the time he was out coming down to dyno, and I will make it right to his satisfaction.

Thank you.

Damn you Blake. You didn't need to do that. Apology accepted but not needed.

I know that really bothered you and I told you not to let it eat you up and I wasn't personally going to hold it against you.

Blake is truly a stand up guy who DOES know his shit and bad things happen to every engine builder that they can't control....ask Kaase I'm sure he has had his share or any engine builder you may know. We all learn by mistakes.....Right? And I know Blake will do me right........I TRUST HIM Exclamation
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 November 1st 2010, 9:47 pm

you wont find a better person than snake! we all know what can happen and often does.he's done a lot for me and he know's he aint done Laughing i call him when i dont know what to do next so he can tell me. Laughing maybe i can pay him back someday.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty November 1st 2010, 9:54 pm

Dang Snake, don't beat yourself up too hard over this. Stuff happens to the best of us, and you are definately one of the best. I'd trust you with anything anytime. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 1st 2010, 10:40 pm

schmitty wrote:Dang Snake, don't beat yourself up too hard over this. Stuff happens to the best of us, and you are definately one of the best. I'd trust you with anything anytime. Cool

Not me lol! lol!

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 1st 2010, 10:46 pm

^^^^^^ what a dick lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 November 1st 2010, 11:58 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:

Thank you.

Damn you Blake. You didn't need to do that. Apology accepted but not needed.

I know that really bothered you and I told you not to let it eat you up and I wasn't personally going to hold it against you.

Blake is truly a stand up guy who DOES know his shit and bad things happen to every engine builder that they can't control....ask Kaase I'm sure he has had his share or any engine builder you may know. We all learn by mistakes.....Right? And I know Blake will do me right........I TRUST HIM Exclamation
I agree with Mike.....Shit happens too the best of us and you learn from it.That could have been my motor on the dyno and it is external balanced.We had planned on dynoing it but ran out of time.I trust Blake with anything on my car.Keep your head up man.Not bad getting 700hp on the first two pulls on a new motor.
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield November 4th 2010, 11:21 am

Hey , Blake pinch yourself ! Feel that? You are human bro. don't worry about it we all make mistakes. I have more respect for you now and I allready had a lot of respect for you to start with. It takes a honest and respectfull person to do what you did. Hang in their man and if you need ay help I am just a 45min. away.
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 November 4th 2010, 11:38 am

Thanks guys,

I wasn't looking for a pat on the back, but I did want to make sure this deal didn't shed a bad light on anybody else but me.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g November 4th 2010, 12:11 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
schmitty wrote:Dang Snake, don't beat yourself up too hard over this. Stuff happens to the best of us, and you are definately one of the best. I'd trust you with anything anytime. Cool

Not me lol! lol!

Got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori November 6th 2010, 4:40 am

IDT-572 wrote:Thanks guys,

I wasn't looking for a pat on the back, but I did want to make sure this deal didn't shed a bad light on anybody else but me.

Seems to me your response to this shines a GOOD light on you. Your a stand up guy. Cool

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair November 6th 2010, 4:51 am

Parts break, some sooner than others. Just be glad the flex plate didn't come apart at the track and end up ventilating someone. Besides, it's just parts, and they can always be replaced.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 November 8th 2010, 10:38 am

Thanks guys.................
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down