BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got back from my son's football game......

5 posters

Go down

Just got back from my son's football game...... Empty Just got back from my son's football game......

Post  ThndrChkn November 6th 2010, 7:58 pm

Well today was the 1st rd. of the playoffs, and we had to play host to Billings Sr. We played them 2 weeks ago and ended up losing 16-13 in a hard fought game of penalties and just plain stupid mistakes. We NEVER should have lost that game. Well, the coaching staff went to work, and in the last regular season last week against Missoula Sentinel, the new game plan was put to work, and we throttled Missoula 48-14.

Today was redemption day, as Billings Sr. was rumored to be out for blood. After a slow 1st series, we had to punt, and Billings made a good drive to the endzone, only to be intercepted IN the the endzone, and ending their chance of drawing 1st blood. The Bruins took charge of the game from then on, and proceeded to show Billings that 2 weeks ago was just a fluke. Both sides of the ball played flawlessly, and kept control of the game. Ending the 1st half with a score of 42-0. Shocked Shocked The 3rd qtr. started with the rotation of the 2nd and 3rd stringers, and still managed to score 2 more times with a TD and a field goal, and only allowing their Varsity to score twice. Leaving the final score at 52-14.

Next week we have to play #1 Bozeman. It's gonna be our toughest game of the year, but if we keep or heads, & play like we did last week and today, our chances are very good of beating them as well. I'll keep ya posted. Wish us luck...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Just got back from my son's football game...... Empty Re: Just got back from my son's football game......

Post  richter69 November 6th 2010, 8:01 pm

I had to sit through one last night............well half anyway. Kid was in the spirit squad.........its what happens when you have a girl. I cant tell you what the score was................I was one with iPhone the whole time.........it was cold as hell.......someone might have scored a touchdown.............not sure...........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Just got back from my son's football game...... Empty Re: Just got back from my son's football game......

Post  schmitty November 6th 2010, 8:15 pm

The Fabio is one hell of a color commentator for a football game. Razz
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv November 7th 2010, 12:45 pm

cheers thats great Doug, glad their doing so well, our local team Ozark Hillbillies cheers , are doing great aswell. congrats to your boys team
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt November 7th 2010, 12:57 pm

Congratulations to your team Doug. cheers

How about the Aggies kicking the shit out of OU? Whooop! Gig'em Aggies
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 7th 2010, 1:01 pm

what team does OU play for????? Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt November 7th 2010, 1:03 pm

x2 on Fabio being a funny FOMOCO! Laughing
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down