BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What`s a decent engine dyno simulation to buy?

5 posters

Go down

What`s a decent engine dyno simulation to buy? Empty What`s a decent engine dyno simulation to buy?

Post  Ed501 November 15th 2010, 10:41 pm

or download Rolling Eyes

Ed501

Back to top Go down

What`s a decent engine dyno simulation to buy? Empty Re: What`s a decent engine dyno simulation to buy?

Post  billandlori November 15th 2010, 10:52 pm

I've got Virtual Engine Dyno Pro. It seems pretty close, not too bad to use. You can change almost all parameters of parts and pick from head flow numbers or use valve size. Lots of specs of parts already loaded into it and you can add more parts if you need to.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

What`s a decent engine dyno simulation to buy? Empty Re: What`s a decent engine dyno simulation to buy?

Post  rmcomprandy November 16th 2010, 11:24 am

There just isn't one that will exactly mimick a true engine however, "Preformance Trends Professional" is the closest I have seen.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power November 17th 2010, 4:07 pm

Desktop Dyno has two engine dyno simulations and two racing/car simulation for drag racing. Each one has a basic version, then the other is the advanced version. They are pretty cool to toy around with and give you a good idea of what's going to happen on a dyno pull and what will happen when that engin is in a specific car with the racing one. I make files on the engine one, then upload them on the racing one with my cars specs put into it. Its sweet, but just because it says so doesn't mean its true. Chances are, it will be close.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger November 17th 2010, 5:43 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:There just isn't one that will exactly mimick a true engine however, "Performance Trends Professional" is the closest I have seen.

I have had a chance to use Engine Analyzer Pro and found it to be very educational. I don't know how accurate it is but I like how it offers suggestions for improvement.
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down