BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"?

+6
capri-sun
56Tbird
bruno
richter69
jasonf
JT557
10 posters

Go down

I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"? Empty I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"?

Post  JT557 December 5th 2010, 2:32 pm

that sucks cause i really wanted to check them out...
JT557
JT557

Back to top Go down

I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"? Empty Re: I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"?

Post  jasonf December 5th 2010, 3:11 pm

Who would actually want a set of that junk ass things? You need to quit posting and start reading. Very Happy
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"? Empty Re: I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"?

Post  richter69 December 5th 2010, 3:13 pm

well, he has a set he was trying to sell, since all the auction block drama it seems his thread was deleted, methinks he is trying to get his post count in compliance lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno December 5th 2010, 5:22 pm

FRANK HANDLE IT Twisted Evil

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird December 5th 2010, 5:26 pm

I think he needs to get a bigger paddle to stir this stuff?? Making alot of post trying get some people going today JT....
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird December 5th 2010, 5:26 pm

bruno wrote:FRANK HANDLE IT Twisted Evil
Bust that ass Frank...the door is open wide affraid lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun December 5th 2010, 8:40 pm

i dont know why jt557 ,, there your heads ,,, as per the old site auction block affraid affraid affraid
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  darrin1999 December 5th 2010, 9:45 pm

i question the specs on those heads... i believe every procomp head that has ever been measured was in the 95cc range chamber, with lousy ports and rotten factory hardware... claiming 86cc and cj ports is false advertising

darrin1999

Back to top Go down

Post  JT557 December 6th 2010, 1:42 am

darrin1999 wrote:i question the specs on those heads... i believe every procomp head that has ever been measured was in the 95cc range chamber, with lousy ports and rotten factory hardware... claiming 86cc and cj ports is false advertising
OK i am not here to argue any point that the specs could have been wrong but , as of this morning a gentleman,actually posted a link on my post that showed the correct specs on the heads that I purchased through some as*hole who screwed me over on the heads,without ever giving me a spec sheet or a tittle of the make of theese boat ankors ,I had to do detective work to find out a possibility of what they might be so excuse me for being ignorant, to the fact that i was being shim shamed, posted them as what he said they were, and got my as* ,handed to me ,so if ya want the rest of the story i'll do a whole letter that will last the whole freekin,space on your screen .. and if any one want's his name for the warning to stay away from this as* you just ask away...
but as for this comment i am finnished for now.! thanx JT557.............
JT557
JT557

Back to top Go down

I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"? Empty reply..

Post  JT557 December 6th 2010, 2:31 am

56Tbird wrote:I think he needs to get a bigger paddle to stir this stuff?? Making alot of post trying get some people going today JT....
Just a we bit.... Twisted Evil

Last edited by JT557 on December 6th 2010, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)
JT557
JT557

Back to top Go down

I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT PRO COMP AD FROM STUFF FOR SALE"? Empty comment

Post  JT557 December 6th 2010, 2:34 am

capri-sun wrote:i dont know why jt557 ,, there your heads ,,, as per the old site auction block affraid affraid affraid
correct, they are mine , just being a smart as* about the deleetion of the ad no hard feelins, Razz
JT557
JT557

Back to top Go down

Post  frank13 December 6th 2010, 10:38 am

Since Nick asked me to tell you why your ad was deleted is simple:

1. Been here under a month
2. Under 25 post (not in sale sections)
3. No pics
frank13
frank13

http://www.frankskinkracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 6th 2010, 11:24 am

jasonf wrote:Who would actually want a set of that junk ass things? You need to quit posting and start reading. Very Happy

Those heads CAN be decent heads IF they are used in the realm of what they are intended to be ... they are NOT a race head and some people have been using incorrect specs on them to make them appear as such.

I am doing a set which have been polished right now for an "open view engine" street rod.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jones December 6th 2010, 1:31 pm

frank13 wrote:Since Nick asked me to tell you why your ad was deleted is simple:

3. No pics

Frank13 are you a moderator now?? I'm confused..

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  frank13 December 6th 2010, 1:47 pm

jones wrote:
frank13 wrote:Since Nick asked me to tell you why your ad was deleted is simple:

3. No pics

Frank13 are you a moderator now?? I'm confused..

Nope, Earlier in the thread Nick asked me to let him have so I complied with his wishes.....

As per Nicks asking, I will NOT get involved in threads that are not in compliance of the rules and will only PM you or nick about the offending threads.....I refuse to step on Nicks toes....
frank13
frank13

http://www.frankskinkracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jones December 6th 2010, 1:51 pm

Ok, understand.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down