BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new idea for ebay

+2
IDT-572
cool40
6 posters

Go down

new idea for ebay Empty new idea for ebay

Post  cool40 December 6th 2010, 1:10 am

i've been thinken about an idea for money making on ebay after some of the dumb shit i've found for sale.how about a fart in a jar?no way you could go wrong,hell if they dont open it they cant say it aint in there and if they do they cant prove it was! what do yall think? Laughing Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

new idea for ebay Empty Re: new idea for ebay

Post  IDT-572 December 6th 2010, 1:13 am

cool40 wrote:i've been thinken about an idea for money making on ebay after some of the dumb shit i've found for sale.how about a fart in a jar?no way you could go wrong,hell if they dont open it they cant say it aint in there and if they do they cant prove it was! what do yall think?

Laughing Laughing

I think it's time for you to get to bed................ you have a lot to do on that semi hero engine your building. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy December 6th 2010, 1:14 am

Tell you what I'll help ya with puttin the farts in the jars. I have just about ran my family out of the house today and my wife wont sit next to me. Shocked bom lol!
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 6th 2010, 1:22 am

95lightiningguy wrote:Tell you what I'll help ya with puttin the farts in the jars. I have just about ran my family out of the house today and my wife wont sit next to me. Shocked bom lol!
well,the idea came to me in target last night. my wife dropped one in the household cleaner section that you coulda heard in the checkout lane.i run like i didnt know her and had to stop and hide my face while i cought my breath from laughing. Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 6th 2010, 1:24 am

IDT-572 wrote:
cool40 wrote:i've been thinken about an idea for money making on ebay after some of the dumb shit i've found for sale.how about a fart in a jar?no way you could go wrong,hell if they dont open it they cant say it aint in there and if they do they cant prove it was! what do yall think?

Laughing Laughing

I think it's time for you to get to bed................ you have a lot to do on that semi hero engine your building. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
thats just mean! i aint your best friend anymore!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 6th 2010, 7:50 pm

affraid Tell them its in mint condition and fresh.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 6th 2010, 7:53 pm

cool40 wrote:
95lightiningguy wrote:Tell you what I'll help ya with puttin the farts in the jars. I have just about ran my family out of the house today and my wife wont sit next to me. Shocked bom lol!
well,the idea came to me in target last night. my wife dropped one in the household cleaner section that you coulda heard in the checkout lane.i run like i didnt know her and had to stop and hide my face while i cought my breath from laughing. Laughing
If I go to the bash I know who's trailer to stay away from pale
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 6th 2010, 8:04 pm

bb429power wrote:
cool40 wrote:

Your mom can hang out in mine............ Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 6th 2010, 8:06 pm

richter69 wrote:
bb429power wrote:
cool40 wrote:

Your mom can hang out in mine............ Wink
How 'bout no. Wink I'll cut you a deal, let me drive your car around in the pits and she can Wink
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 6th 2010, 8:08 pm

Its a deal!!!! Oh btw I tow it around with the 4wheeler............just so you know.......... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 6th 2010, 8:13 pm

richter69 wrote:Its a deal!!!! Oh btw I tow it around with the 4wheeler............just so you know.......... Laughing
No deal, darn scam artist Mad I'd be the pit crew but I would have to be my own pit crew, nobody better mess with my settings! There's a reason I got the mav to run faster than it ever has before.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 December 6th 2010, 8:49 pm

bb429power wrote:
richter69 wrote:Its a deal!!!! Oh btw I tow it around with the 4wheeler............just so you know.......... Laughing
No deal, darn scam artist Mad I'd be the pit crew but I would have to be my own pit crew, nobody better mess with my settings! There's a reason I got the mav to run faster than it ever has before.

Just luck you still wet behind the ears.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 6th 2010, 9:14 pm

69F100 wrote:
bb429power wrote:

Just luck you still wet behind the ears.
No, because I finally was able to race it without my brother messing up my tune Laughing Yes, I'm still a Rookie compared to you guys.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 6th 2010, 11:18 pm

Laughing you tow your shit in the pits? Laughing no wonder it dont have a radiator! Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down