BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

were can i get headers for the 94-98 mustang

3 posters

Go down

were can i get headers for the 94-98 mustang Empty were can i get headers for the 94-98 mustang

Post  Larry T August 30th 2009, 9:00 pm

i didnt know were else to post this so here i am.i need a set of headers to fit my 94 mustang with a bbf and p51 heads with the scj ports.the port location should be the sams as the scj heads.94-98 mustangs have the same body style and tunnel location.NO the hooker headers wont fit and were made for the fox bodys.i have a set of these headers i can get them to work on the drivers side but the passenger side will need to be redesigned.kooks use to say on their web sight that they had them for the 94-98 models but not now?

as for D&D headers from what i have seen they are too low and get crushed fairly easily.everytime i call they say their is a 6/8 weeks build time or we just sold our last set this morning.they seem shady to me?

i am hopeing to find a after market company that makes them.other wise i am going to have a set made.i know the fab shop can do it but they are in indiana i am hopeing to find someone closer.
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

were can i get headers for the 94-98 mustang Empty Re: were can i get headers for the 94-98 mustang

Post  torkair August 31st 2009, 3:24 am

looks like your best bet would be to have the fab shop modd the passengers side header. Good luck!
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

were can i get headers for the 94-98 mustang Empty Re: were can i get headers for the 94-98 mustang

Post  bruno August 31st 2009, 9:56 pm

have you tried to call kooks or Lemons to see if they have done them before ...its worth try

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum