BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Reed what happened to you ?

+2
TravisRice
nuclearcobra
6 posters

Go down

Brandon Reed what happened to you ? Empty Brandon Reed what happened to you ?

Post  nuclearcobra December 30th 2010, 5:03 pm

Does anybody know if he's ok ? i hope he's alright he seemed like a great guy to talk to on the phone. The reason i ask is we made a deal for a c6 trans and converter package on october 18th and the last time i heard from him was november 20th in a pm he sent me saying the case was cracked and he found another one and thats it i never heard from him again. I sent a few pm's,text and tried to call but no reply at all. I even said if you changed your mind on the sale or just don't have the time or told me a price too low or whatever i don't care just please let me know so i can keep looking and he never replyed at all. I don't get it why he wouldn't let me know something thats why i'm wondering if he's alright, i hope he is.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Brandon Reed what happened to you ? Empty Re: Brandon Reed what happened to you ?

Post  TravisRice December 30th 2010, 7:03 pm

Wasn't Brandon the one that has the Blue 4 eyed Fox body, Real nice looking car.

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Brandon Reed what happened to you ? Empty Re: Brandon Reed what happened to you ?

Post  nuclearcobra December 30th 2010, 7:23 pm

No it was a 94 stang that read on the back (built with drug money) it was for sale a few months ago the tital was (getting out guys) Blake ported the heads for him and built the motor too. its still listed on here on the bottom of page 3.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 30th 2010, 7:47 pm

We text each other once in a while,so I think he's fine. Brandon is a really standup guy w/a great family and future ahead of him. He's a great guy.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice December 30th 2010, 8:25 pm

nuclearcobra wrote:No it was a 94 stang that read on the back (built with drug money) it was for sale a few months ago the tital was (getting out guys) Blake ported the heads for him and built the motor too. its still listed on here on the bottom of page 3.

OK, I remember him now. Who was the Brandon that had the 4 eyed Ice Blue Mustang then? I know he was on the other site and went by Brandon.

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 30th 2010, 11:33 pm

He said it was always a long haul and well, it just wasn't fun anymore.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  138 December 31st 2010, 12:45 am

bb429power wrote:He said it was always a long haul and well, it just wasn't fun anymore.

he lived within an hour an a half of 4 tracks ..2 being national trails, and norwalk. Brandon Reed what happened to you ? 102

Back to top Go down

Post  DFI429 December 31st 2010, 8:15 am

TravisRice wrote:
nuclearcobra wrote:No it was a 94 stang that read on the back (built with drug money) it was for sale a few months ago the tital was (getting out guys) Blake ported the heads for him and built the motor too. its still listed on here on the bottom of page 3.

OK, I remember him now. Who was the Brandon that had the 4 eyed Ice Blue Mustang then? I know he was on the other site and went by Brandon.

Travis

I was thinking of that car too.. gorgeous! Very Happy

But that guy is Brenden
DFI429
DFI429

http://home.comcast.net/~dfi429/

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice December 31st 2010, 9:31 am

DFI429 wrote:
TravisRice wrote:

Travis

I was thinking of that car too.. gorgeous! Very Happy

But that guy is Brenden

BRENDEN ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Yep thats it. Sorry for the thread hijack guys.

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 31st 2010, 11:45 am

138 wrote:
bb429power wrote:He said it was always a long haul and well, it just wasn't fun anymore.

he lived within an hour an a half of 4 tracks ..2 being national trails, and norwalk. Brandon Reed what happened to you ? 102
I don't know, I'm not BSing you though. Direct quote from his thread.

"I really an just lookin for a really nice old mustang that i can jump in and hit the key n drive. I've gotten to where I hate hauling this car and with the closest track being almost 2 hours away it just doesn't feel like fun anymore. Everyone that was local really quit racing when the gas prices started goung up. If I don't sell/trade it off.....no big deal. I've worked my ass off on this car and don't mind keeping it."
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 31st 2010, 1:59 pm

Brandon is a Pharmacist in a small town,and I think he is trying to start his own pharmacy. I think he will be back. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power December 31st 2010, 11:20 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Brandon is a Pharmacist in a small town,and I think he is trying to start his own pharmacy. I think he will be back. Smile
Yeah, he did say he wanted to start his own business. It may take some sacrifices to get it going but I hope it all works out for him.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra January 16th 2011, 10:02 am

Brandon contacted me yesterday he's doing fine just been superduper busy thats all, its all good.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down