BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart Answers.... Depending on.......

3 posters

Go down

Smart Answers....  Depending on....... Empty Smart Answers.... Depending on.......

Post  ThndrChkn January 26th 2011, 9:45 pm

Which end of the answer you're on. Laughing

SMART ANSWER #6

It was mealtime during an airline flight..
'Would you like dinner?', the flight attendant asked John, seated in front..
'What are my choices?' John asked.
'Yes or no,' she replied.

SMART ANSWER #5

A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her.
Without missing a beat, she said, 'Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub.'

SMART ANSWER #4

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store but she couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, ' Do these turkeys get any bigger?'
The stock boy replied, 'No ma'am, they're dead.'

SMART ANSWER #3

The police officer got out of his car as the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. 'I've been waiting for you all day,' the officer said.
The kid replied, Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could.'
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

SMART ANSWER #2

A truck driver was driving along on the freeway and noticed a sign that read: Low Bridge Ahead. Before he knows it, the bridge is right in front of him and his truck gets wedged under it. Cars are backed up for miles.
Finally a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, 'Got stuck, huh?'
The truck driver says, 'No, I was delivering this bridge and I ran out of gas.'

A BONUS EXTRA

A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.
'
The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's darn near perfect.
(ps. Good news--- He's improving in hospital now.)

Doug... Cool

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Smart Answers....  Depending on....... Empty Re: Smart Answers.... Depending on.......

Post  bb429power January 26th 2011, 11:25 pm

Its nice when your quick on your feet like that Laughing
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Smart Answers....  Depending on....... Empty Re: Smart Answers.... Depending on.......

Post  schmitty January 27th 2011, 9:48 am

Oh no Laughing
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down