BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just hit the muther-load

5 posters

Go down

I just hit the muther-load Empty I just hit the muther-load

Post  72mav February 22nd 2011, 6:56 pm

I got to see some goodies today courtesy of Roy Johnson of Johnsons Speed Warehouse in Lansing, Michigan today. Got talkin and mentioned some names of old freinds, and BAHM!!, common back here. LOL! Five buildings later and over a hour chatting.
Cool Cool What a Face Shocked

He has a regular speed shop here, and is a old Top-Fuel pilot as well. He has been buying old inventory up for years. When is the last time you saw Prestolite plugs still in the box? Over 10,000 pistons, TRW, Clevite, Hurst shifters in the box. Plus the final stock of schiefer clutches. Tons of new carbs, hard to find AC flters and pumps. And MUCH MUCH more.Just too much to list. Just ask. He knows where its at too. Crazy.!

Everything is mostly 50's through 80s V8 Street/Strip performance stuff. Anyone remember Hurst torque convertors???

Heres a e-mail link jswinc@sbcglobal.net or phone at 517-321-6460 Ask for Roy. Hes reasonable, and a good guy to boot.

"Support your local Speed Shop"
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

I just hit the muther-load Empty Re: I just hit the muther-load

Post  res0rli9 February 22nd 2011, 7:00 pm

way Cool

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf February 22nd 2011, 11:19 pm

Isn't it amazing how these places exist. I was looking for some trim pieces for my 56 and a guy on ebay had some for a different year. I emailed him and come to find out the guy lives about 7 miles from me. I cruise up to his warehouse and he has a small two story building jammed to the roof with brand new NOS Ford parts. I picked up two brand new trim pieces for my 56. Crazy stuff.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 23rd 2011, 12:15 am

There's a guy here that owns a setup like this only for mustangs, he has everything! Shocked
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy February 23rd 2011, 1:33 am

Maddmattmustangs wrote:There's a guy here that owns a setup like this only for mustangs, he has everything! Shocked
You talkin about the guy in Elpaso, AR. He wants an arm and a leg for just about everything he has, and gets it, lol.
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 23rd 2011, 1:48 am

95lightiningguy wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote:There's a guy here that owns a setup like this only for mustangs, he has everything! Shocked
You talkin about the guy in Elpaso, AR. He wants an arm and a leg for just about everything he has, and gets it, lol.

There's a guy in Harrison as well, last time I was there I saw a crate of boss 429 cranks, atleast 10 pairs of matching heads, some tunnel port stuff and some other thing I couldn't reconize
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down