BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what cars would you like to see .....

+35
PROSTREET66
jbozzelle
Larry Williams
Frank Merkl
jsracing
nuclearcobra
665 falcon
514Fox87
Nevs
83-88T-Bird Guy
Lonewolf1970
David Willingham
342g
res0rli9
D. Sea
jmayabb
Wheelie58
KY JELLY
maverick
Copperhead
bbf-falcon
56Tbird
Dave Maxwell
DFI429
'65 T-BOLT
BOSS 429
61coon
knrclark
David Cole
QtrWarrior
richter69
schmitty
cool40
bb429power
bruno
39 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

what cars would you like to see ..... - Page 2 Empty Re: what cars would you like to see .....

Post  res0rli9 February 25th 2011, 4:21 pm

D. Sea wrote:what cars would you like to see ..... - Page 2 The-Munster-Coach

You guys know what I'm talking about

Also looking forward to seeing the big Green Torino cause tha means Tracy won't have to walk all the way back to the RV in order to get a beer drunken

And everyone else Cool

Is that Lem and his HOT ROD........J/K Lem Smile

but it is a cool rod ya got there Razz

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

what cars would you like to see ..... - Page 2 Empty Re: what cars would you like to see .....

Post  342g February 25th 2011, 4:51 pm

That's Wes with his new paint job, looks like he lost some weight. Twisted Evil Laughing

joke Wes. cheers cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 25th 2011, 5:12 pm

jmayabb wrote:Thanks for putting me on the list Nick, it is truly an honor. Hopefully we can make it on Friday for some test passes. The transmission is currently out of the car. Last fall it exploded the planetaries and we haven't gotten it fixed back yet. We had some bad luck at the end of last season with the timing belt breaking and then tearing the transmission out.

I hope you can make it this year Joe , cant wait to met the whole Mayabb family Wink

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  David Willingham February 25th 2011, 8:23 pm

I'm going to try and make it! It won't be painted, but I might have some primer on it. Chuck has already offered to spray paint when I get there. cheers
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power February 25th 2011, 8:51 pm

maverick wrote:Chuck's new horse and my Maverick.....Whaat are the chances? Suspect
Isn't yours that grren/tan/red/white (in progress) one with the engine moved back? I have pictures of it sent to me by the owner (I think it was you)
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 February 25th 2011, 9:44 pm

WELL....... the car will be there so everyone can see where we spent the money and parts went!! But it will not be running unless in hit the lottery or rob a bank!! Laughing Laughing
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick February 25th 2011, 9:55 pm

bb429power wrote:
maverick wrote:Chuck's new horse and my Maverick.....Whaat are the chances? Suspect
Isn't yours that grren/tan/red/white (in progress) one with the engine moved back? I have pictures of it sent to me by the owner (I think it was you)

That's the one. Doing tin work for the next few days. Rolling Eyes
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power February 25th 2011, 10:02 pm

maverick wrote:
bb429power wrote:

How much farther are you? I'd love to see that beast when its done Very Happy
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy February 25th 2011, 10:29 pm

'65 T-BOLT wrote:I would really like to see my car at the bash!

LOL....I was thinking the same thing about one of my cars right before I read your post ! Laughing
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs February 26th 2011, 12:50 am

I'd love to see my junk there, but it's not gonna happen...
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 February 26th 2011, 9:36 pm

Nevs wrote:I'd love to see my junk there, but it's not gonna happen...

yours apart to?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs February 26th 2011, 10:34 pm

BOSS 429 wrote:
Nevs wrote:I'd love to see my junk there, but it's not gonna happen...

yours apart to?

Apart doesn't begin to describe it!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 February 26th 2011, 10:45 pm

I would love to see mine there, but lets do the math. $3.40 a gal. 8 miles to the gallon towing the trailer. 793 miles one way. 1586 miles comes out to just about $680 just in gas. That is a new SCJ head. Course if Gallo drywall would like to sponsor me. lol! Hint Hint Bryan! cheers
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 27th 2011, 1:16 am

Lonewolf1970 wrote:WELL....... the car will be there so everyone can see where we spent the money and parts went!! But it will not be running unless in hit the lottery or rob a bank!! Laughing Laughing

What kind of stuff are you still in need of Tiny? If I have it you know I will get it to you. Wink
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon February 27th 2011, 8:04 am

D. Sea wrote:what cars would you like to see ..... - Page 2 The-Munster-Coach

You guys know what I'm talking about

Also looking forward to seeing the big Green Torino cause tha means Tracy won't have to walk all the way back to the RV in order to get a beer drunken

And everyone else Cool

I didn't no Nick got a new car Laughing . All kidding aside i would love to be there, but it just not going to happen. Not this year anyway's..
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra February 27th 2011, 9:25 am

514Fox87 wrote:I would love to see mine there, but lets do the math. $3.40 a gal. 8 miles to the gallon towing the trailer. 793 miles one way. 1586 miles comes out to just about $680 just in gas. That is a new SCJ head. Course if Gallo drywall would like to sponsor me. lol! Hint Hint Bryan! cheers
Darn I only had 10k to sponsor this year i wish you asked eariler now i can only give 5k Shocked ooops sorry hope it still helps Very Happy anyway see at the track in a few hours Twisted Evil now that there open finaly cheers cheers cheers
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick February 27th 2011, 3:01 pm

bb429power wrote:
maverick wrote:
bb429power wrote:

How much farther are you? I'd love to see that beast when its done Very Happy

Chassis, powertrain pretty much complete. Gotta finish tin, and make one more pair of door hinges and latch, plumb it, wire it....countless piddly details. I may pull the old pump back out for a little freshening and cam swap. Work schedule controls everything, so who knows when.....but I'll make sure you see it...It'll be in Michigan from time to time. Wink Lotsa friends and family there.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power February 27th 2011, 3:13 pm

Dang, lotta work. And it seems to be the little things that take the longest...And that would be cool, I'd like to see you race it. Maybe race at the big heads up race at Milan, they have an 1/8th mile class.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  jsracing February 27th 2011, 4:57 pm

If i get to attend, id like to see Damon, David W, truck, Wes L, truck, Tiny's car, David Cole,s new car. Keith F's car, KY Jelly's car, Mike Steven's rail, Rich's car and alot more of course.

jsracing

http://indyracingscene.com/?styleid=2

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Merkl February 27th 2011, 9:25 pm

Hell I'd like to see my car at the Bash , but they won't let me cross the border yet !! They say they have more than enough rednecks already!!!
Frank
what cars would you like to see ..... - Page 2 04
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 27th 2011, 9:31 pm

jsracing wrote:If i get to attend, id like to see Damon, David W, truck, Wes L, truck, Tiny's car, David Cole,s new car. Keith F's car, KY Jelly's car, Mike Steven's rail, Rich's car and alot more of course.

Sorry to say Jerry, My new dragster will not be there this year. We might bring it out later in the year. Just too much going on right now. I will be driving Doug Rahn's car..gotta whip up on Bruno !!! Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 February 27th 2011, 9:50 pm

bruno wrote:at the 2011 BBF bash

well here is my list

1- Joe Mayabb's Hemi n/a monster
2- psfracer p51 headed stang
3- Chuck "tiny" mustang
4- Boo Boo's new a-headed killa
5- Rich's Blue Boss
6- Ky's newly painted alky p51 stang

man the list goes on lets hear yalls favorites

I GUESS I NEVER REALLY said whos i wanted to see, well id like to see everyones car car there

and mine
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams February 27th 2011, 11:50 pm

it would be great to see a white mustang there
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 March 1st 2011, 1:02 pm

schmitty wrote:
Lonewolf1970 wrote:WELL....... the car will be there so everyone can see where we spent the money and parts went!! But it will not be running unless in hit the lottery or rob a bank!! Laughing Laughing

What kind of stuff are you still in need of Tiny? If I have it you know I will get it to you. Wink
Hey Schmitty there is alot of work too be done tin work, body and paint work,wiring pluming the fuel system build the headers.Its just too the point I need too hit the lottery or fined a JOB and there is always robbing a bank thing too...... LOL Laughing
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 1st 2011, 1:09 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
jsracing wrote:If i get to attend, id like to see Damon, David W, truck, Wes L, truck, Tiny's car, David Cole,s new car. Keith F's car, KY Jelly's car, Mike Steven's rail, Rich's car and alot more of course.

Sorry to say Jerry, My new dragster will not be there this year. We might bring it out later in the year. Just too much going on right now. I will be driving Doug Rahn's car..gotta whip up on Bruno !!! Cool

Mike,

If I get it all ironed out and transported up there (I do need to borrow a large enough trailer) you can make a few passes in Old Reliable and see how it feels.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next