BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

01 V-10 broken exhaust manifold bolt?????

3 posters

Go down

01 V-10 broken exhaust manifold bolt????? Empty 01 V-10 broken exhaust manifold bolt?????

Post  plowboy34 March 6th 2011, 9:47 am

I got a dear brother in the church who is wanting me to fix an exhaust leak on this thing. As said it has a broken bolt in the head. It looks like all the other bolts are about as rusted as they can be. It looks like one major pain in the booty to me. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. I'm just not sure this is something I am going to want to tackle. Appreciate any info anyone has.

Thanks

plowboy34

Back to top Go down

01 V-10 broken exhaust manifold bolt????? Empty Re: 01 V-10 broken exhaust manifold bolt?????

Post  Greg_P March 7th 2011, 6:30 pm

Here's some light.......... RUN

Nobody will use a person up faster than a "Good church brother".

Aside from that, you're looking at an enormous pain in the ass job, and by the time you're done, you'll be expected to put some $$$ in the plate.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

01 V-10 broken exhaust manifold bolt????? Empty Re: 01 V-10 broken exhaust manifold bolt?????

Post  plowboy34 March 8th 2011, 11:54 am

Well Greg you are right on two counts, that job is gonna be a pain in the booty, and I am expected to put $$ in the plate and I do it everytime with a smile on my face and a joy in my heart. It's just amazing the more I put in the more that keeps coming back. It's just AWESOME!!!!

You are wrong about a "Good church brother" wearing you out. A church brother can but a "GOOD" one will not and there is a "BIG" difference in them. I have been wore out and it only happens once per person, but a good brother I will help endlessly.

I hope and pray you will see the difference some day and that you find the joy in giving to the church, I also pray that the Good Lord pours out his blessings upon you(and blessings are not just in money form). cheers cheers

plowboy34

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 8th 2011, 12:14 pm

If its a "Casual / Associate" Like Greg said..... Run and give him the number of a good shop on the way out......

If its a "Good Friend / Buddy"...... a few cases of beer and a weekend should get-r-done....... but be prepaired for some select words and busted knuckles, its a major PITA Job......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down