BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatornationals

3 posters

Go down

Gatornationals Empty Gatornationals

Post  Eddie Trone March 9th 2011, 8:15 pm

Is anyone going to the Gatornationals this weekend? I just found out today that the 2011 Mustang 5.0 that I won from the Ford Fever contest will be part of the pre-race ceremonies on Sunday. Bob Tasca (the funny car driver) will be driving me down the return lane in my Mustang. You can't miss it as it is race red with black stripes, hood scoop, lowered and billet grille. It will be the first NHRA race I have been to for 8 years. I used to go to Indy and St. Louis every year.

Eddie Trone

Eddie Trone

Back to top Go down

Gatornationals Empty Re: Gatornationals

Post  342g March 9th 2011, 8:55 pm

Eddie Trone wrote:Is anyone going to the Gatornationals this weekend? I just found out today that the 2011 Mustang 5.0 that I won from the Ford Fever contest will be part of the pre-race ceremonies on Sunday. Bob Tasca (the funny car driver) will be driving me down the return lane in my Mustang. You can't miss it as it is race red with black stripes, hood scoop, lowered and billet grille. It will be the first NHRA race I have been to for 8 years. I used to go to Indy and St. Louis every year.

Eddie Trone

What a thrill, you are one lucky so-and- so. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Gatornationals Empty Re: Gatornationals

Post  hayhauler March 9th 2011, 9:19 pm

congrats man Very Happy i'll be there sunday

hayhauler
BBF CONTRIBUTOR