BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law

+5
342g
Lem Evans
schmitty
QtrWarrior
QtrWarriorLady
9 posters

Go down

Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law Empty Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law

Post  QtrWarriorLady March 12th 2011, 10:41 pm

Today was my birthday, and it could not get here soon enough... As all of you know, Chuck passed away on January 20th. Before he passed, he was having a beautiful charm bracelet made for me. The folks at Jared Jewelers were AWESOME! The bracelet has been ready for 2-3 weeks now, I knew it was meant for my birthday, so I chose to wait until today to pick it up and not a day sooner. He had a DRAW bracelet custom made for me in gold. It has the DRAW logo, a helmet, butterfly wheel, dragster, and a Christmas tree. This day has been so special that I have truly been queen for a day.

The folks at the Jared's in Simi Valley were so awesome. They had a card signed by everyone, a cake, they sung to me, and each one hugged me and wished me well on my gain and my loss of Chuck.

I am hoping that Mike or Doug will post the picture for me.

Thank you Chuck. I love you and miss you Sad

Now if I can find a corkscrew.... confused
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law Empty Re: Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law

Post  QtrWarrior March 12th 2011, 11:00 pm

Happy Birthday wife... Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law Empty Re: Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law

Post  QtrWarriorLady March 12th 2011, 11:18 pm

[img]Thank you CHUCK STEVENS, my daddy-in-law Bracelet[/img]
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty March 12th 2011, 11:45 pm

Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans March 12th 2011, 11:55 pm

cheers

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 13th 2011, 12:56 am

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT March 13th 2011, 1:57 am

342g wrote:Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
X2 Cool
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn March 13th 2011, 7:39 am

Sorry Dee Sad I didn't see your message until this morning, yesterday Sleep burned me out. Very cool by the way Cool .
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  bird of prey March 13th 2011, 10:16 am

very cool. i know it means a lot to you.
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady March 13th 2011, 12:07 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:Sorry Dee Sad I didn't see your message until this morning, yesterday Sleep burned me out. Very cool by the way Cool .

That's quite alright Doug. I needed to figure out how to post a pic on my own anyway.

Thank you everyone. I am extremely proud to own this. And even more touched to now know what my participation in the sport meant to Chuck.
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kane March 18th 2011, 11:05 am

QtrWarriorLady wrote:As all of you know, Chuck passed away on January 20th. Before he passed, he was having a beautiful charm bracelet made for me.

I, too, know that having (what is now) a memento from Chuck is a beautiful thing. Very Happy

Paul
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

http://www.highflowdynamics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady March 19th 2011, 10:30 am

Paul Kane wrote:
QtrWarriorLady wrote:As all of you know, Chuck passed away on January 20th. Before he passed, he was having a beautiful charm bracelet made for me.

I, too, know that having (what is now) a memento from Chuck is a beautiful thing. Very Happy

Paul

Psssstttt....you can have another memento, buy his house Laughing
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kane March 19th 2011, 11:16 am

QtrWarriorLady wrote:
Paul Kane wrote:

Paul

Psssstttt....you can have another memento, buy his house Laughing
Haha, De! Smile

....I pretty much fell in love with Chuck's house the very first time I was ever there: the shop space, the garage space, the location especially ---> close to everything but "away from it all" at the same time, and hey, the views. I could go on, let's just say Chuck really picked a good one.

I'm just not in a position to pick up and move 500 miles south at this very moment. But don't think I haven't thought about it. If it's on the market 15 months from now, you might want to let me know.
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

http://www.highflowdynamics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum