BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lunati or scat forged crank

+14
RapidRuss
Paul Kane
Northwest outlaw
chuck stevens
fordpwr2000
Lem Evans
moparman
72mav
hotrodmerc
Nevs
ThndrChkn
Carl
Larry T
jesse
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

scat eagle - lunati or scat forged crank - Page 2 Empty Re: lunati or scat forged crank

Post  D. Sea September 16th 2009, 3:19 pm

Mark O'Neal wrote:
chuck stevens wrote:I thought everyone knew that CHP, Coast High Performance and PROBE are one and the same. Mark O'neal owns boff ovem, same building, phone, address, Ect.

I'm reasonably certain that they own me.

Razz lol!

I actually didn't know they both owned you Mark. I learn something new every day study
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

scat eagle - lunati or scat forged crank - Page 2 Empty Re: lunati or scat forged crank

Post  Curt September 17th 2009, 9:25 am

Mark O'Neal wrote:I'm reasonably certain that they own me.

I remember 10 yrs ago, I'd call and ask for Mark and they'd ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Coast Mark, or Probe Mark? I was always leary of saying the probe Mark! LOL Laughing
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug September 17th 2009, 10:00 am

I have used Marks pistons in several engines and to this day I have never had any problems with them at all, so I think if he stands behind them they are good pieces.....Damn good fella too....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark O'Neal September 17th 2009, 10:15 am

Curt wrote:
Mark O'Neal wrote:I'm reasonably certain that they own me.

I remember 10 yrs ago, I'd call and ask for Mark and they'd ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Coast Mark, or Probe Mark? I was always leary of saying the probe Mark! LOL Laughing

I still take sales calls...but the phone system tell me whether it's Coast or Probe.

And I'll bail in a microsecond if it's an import or an LS call. Smile

Mark O'Neal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark O'Neal September 17th 2009, 10:17 am

the Coug wrote:I have used Marks pistons in several engines and to this day I have never had any problems with them at all, so I think if he stands behind them they are good pieces.....Damn good fella too....

Randy

Thank you,

There are people that think I'm an opinionated ....well, you know. (I'm not saying that they're incorrect, mind you..Smile..)

Mark O'Neal

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss September 17th 2009, 11:44 am

Mark O'Neal wrote:
the Coug wrote:I have used Marks pistons in several engines and to this day I have never had any problems with them at all, so I think if he stands behind them they are good pieces.....Damn good fella too....

Randy

Thank you,

There are people that think I'm an opinionated ....well, you know. (I'm not saying that they're incorrect, mind you..Smile..)

Well Mark it nice to meet you !! I havent used your product in the past..But by the looks of the prices on your site..I believe I'am going too..in the near future... all this time I thought you only did Pistons ? Laughing
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark O'Neal September 18th 2009, 12:23 pm

Well, good to meet you, as well.

Mark O'Neal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans September 18th 2009, 7:18 pm

Let's thank Mark/Probe ....the newest "BASH" sponsor Exclamation
We are a dealer for Probe products as are others on this forum .

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss September 18th 2009, 7:37 pm

Well thats Very Cool Lem.....Thank You Mr. O'Neal... for the Support Sir ! Very Happy
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2