BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brother suvived another brain surgery

+13
jasonf
Mark Miller
342g
KY JELLY
bbf-falcon
Race Ready Fabrications
bruno
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
665 falcon
jbozzelle
56Tbird
17 posters

Go down

My brother suvived another brain surgery Empty My brother suvived another brain surgery

Post  56Tbird April 1st 2011, 3:02 pm

My bro had another brain surgery yesterday at M.D.Anderson clinic in Houston ,Tx. They're saying they got all the cancer from what I'm hearing..Unreal, but still haven't heard what they think will be next. what an emotional rollacoaster, he was suppose to dead by the 10th of this month by what the last surgeons told us. I guess time will tell the whole story ,but for now at least there maybe some hope!!Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and support through this ordeal!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

My brother suvived another brain surgery Empty Re: My brother suvived another brain surgery

Post  jbozzelle April 1st 2011, 3:08 pm

Good news Dan. Ya'll keep up the fight!!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

My brother suvived another brain surgery Empty Re: My brother suvived another brain surgery

Post  665 falcon April 1st 2011, 3:09 pm

That's great new's, where pulling for him.
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 April 1st 2011, 3:21 pm

665 falcon wrote:

X2
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 April 1st 2011, 4:17 pm

dfree383 wrote:
665 falcon wrote:

X2

X3

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt April 1st 2011, 4:32 pm

My wife is a long term Leukemia survivor that had a very dim prognosis.

18 years ago this month after dealing with other doctors at another facility, I was told to prepare my family for the passing of my wife. We went to M. D. Anderson and interviewed with Dr's for 11 days before we found one that would experiment on her, due to the fact she had a perfect match bone marrow donor. On the 19th of April 1993, I was called by her doc and was told that she only had a few hours to live without a very radical surgery. He explained that no one had ever survived a fungal infection post bone marrow transplant, but without the surgery, she had 0% chance of making it. They performed the disfiguring surgery to her face and head, and I am very proud to say that I am very happy that they were the ones that we trusting her care with.

The doctors there are very good at their trade, and if possible, they will perform far beyond what we think is possible.

God Bless your brother, and I hope that he will have a testimony to tell years from now.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 1st 2011, 5:18 pm

awesome Dan , we will keep your brother in our prayers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications April 1st 2011, 5:30 pm

Great news Dan. Your brother is in my families prayers.
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 1st 2011, 5:36 pm

That is great news Dan,hopefully he will give the Lord all the glory for all of this. W/faith and the Lords will,HE WILL SURVIVE THIS. Curt sounds like your wife was a true mieacle cheers

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY April 1st 2011, 6:11 pm

That is great news Dan
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 1st 2011, 6:13 pm

Great news Dan, I told you the other day, to look on the bright side, miracles do happen, Curt's wife is living proof, good luck to all involved.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon April 1st 2011, 8:38 pm

Curt wrote:My wife is a long term Leukemia survivor that had a very dim prognosis.

18 years ago this month after dealing with other doctors at another facility, I was told to prepare my family for the passing of my wife. We went to M. D. Anderson and interviewed with Dr's for 11 days before we found one that would experiment on her, due to the fact she had a perfect match bone marrow donor. On the 19th of April 1993, I was called by her doc and was told that she only had a few hours to live without a very radical surgery. He explained that no one had ever survived a fungal infection post bone marrow transplant, but without the surgery, she had 0% chance of making it. They performed the disfiguring surgery to her face and head, and I am very proud to say that I am very happy that they were the ones that we trusting her care with.

The doctors there are very good at their trade, and if possible, they will perform far beyond what we think is possible.

God Bless your brother, and I hope that he will have a testimony to tell years from now.

Curt that is (GREAT) i am Very Happy for you and your Wife, Very Happy . As far as im concern there is alway's hope Wink
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt April 1st 2011, 9:16 pm

Yeah, it's a story that makes both of us happy to see each and every sunrise. sunny I'm always glad to share it with people who have lost or questioning hope, cause I can assure you that I had (twice). We have seen some very rough times since, but it was far better than the alternative.

I share it because she survived something with a 100% mortality rate. Miracles happen, and she is truly blessed. queen

Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller April 2nd 2011, 12:12 am

Dan,

Glad to hear you brothers surgery went well.

Curt,

My good friend found out last August he had Luekemia.He went thru a stem cell transplant on Feb 8,2011 so far so good for him.Good to hear your wife is doing good,Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 2nd 2011, 12:38 am

I am glad to hear that Dan.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn April 2nd 2011, 1:03 am

That's awesome Dan. I have him in my prayers each and every night when I go to bed. Curt, that's awesome as well that your wife is a survivor. Anytime somone can beat any form of cancer, it's an awesome experience.
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE April 2nd 2011, 2:25 am

That's great news Dan, tell him to keep fighting.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie Trone April 2nd 2011, 8:43 am

Great news Dan, we'll continue to pray.

Eddie Trone

Eddie Trone

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori April 3rd 2011, 3:22 am

That's fantastic Dan!! We'll keep praying for his full recovery!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down