BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

504" BBF Motor For Sale with exhaust system

Go down

504" BBF Motor For Sale with exhaust system Empty 504" BBF Motor For Sale with exhaust system

Post  1Bad91 April 2nd 2011, 8:57 am

1971 Block
504 cubic inch
.040 bore
4.400 Diamond racing dished pistons
9:8:1 compression
total seal rings
BME aluminum rods
4.145 stroke Stock crank (off-set grinded) Crank was checked out and seemed to be a early year crank
ARP bolts throughout
Moroso Foxbody Oil Pan (7qt)
Melling HV oil pump
comp cams solid roller lifters
JW Flywheel

Comp cams Solid roller

650 intake
657 exhaust

236 intake
242 exhaust

110 lobe sep

1969 Cast Iron heads
2.25/1.75 SS valves
Bronze guides
Hardened seats
Port Work has been done to them
Heads were worked on pretty well. THey flow 345cfm @.700 lift. I have the paper work on them from which my head porter did all the work.
Heads were cut for larger springs. All comp cams stuff on the heads
.700 lift comp cams springs
Jomar Stud Girdle
Crower 1.73 SS roller rockers
Cant remember exatly what size push-rod but they were thick ones (Lem Evans ordered them for me)

Victor 460 Intake
Port Matched to heads
Intake is Chrome Power coated (really nice intake)
All good gaskets (cork screw material ones)

900 cfm Demon Carb.

CSR (blue) electric water pump
Power coated Aluminum Motor plate
ATI Harmonic balancer (internal balanced)
CSR -16 Polished Water neck
MSD (small cap) Billet Distributor
Taylor 409 wires (red)
Ford Motorsports Valve Covers

2 1/8" primary tubes
3.5 inch collector
3.5 mandrel bent throughout
Flow master 50 series mufflers
3.5 inch rear dumps
Exhaust system is powder coated Chrome front to back

Moral of the story with this motor is; My plans are to go back to a small block and need the funds in order to do so. This motor was built last winter. Has Approx 50 runs on it with 30 street miles. Is an awesome built motor. I only used Rotella 15/40 oil in the motor. Changed oil every 2 races and adjusted valves more than anybody else would have. This motor made 480 hp/480tq to the rear wheels with 32 degrees of timing in my foxbody mustang. Later I found out the car had picked up over half a second by going to 36 degrees of timing at the track, so I'm pretty sure this motor is making right at 625-650hp to the flywheel. If anybody is seriously interested in this motor I will make somebody a super deal along with my custom made headers and full exhaust. I put alot time and money in this particular build. The exhaust system was built for a foxbody mustang. I have well over $10000 in the motor and exhaust system. I can send pictures via email as well. Just send me a message on here or email me at sdalai13@hotmail.com and I will get you some pictures. This motor won me my PINKS ALL OUT LAST YEAR at charlotte ZMAX track. It wasn't no throw together motor. Anybody who buys this motor is buying one hell of a motor. Motor made all it's power at 5600rpm. The motor will live a long time at that rpm. I want $8000/obo for everything. No shipping unless the buyer is willing to pay for the shipping.

Shawn
757-630-3408

No calls after 10pm please.
1Bad91
1Bad91

Back to top Go down