BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ebay problem..not sure what to do

5 posters

Go down

ebay problem..not sure what to do Empty ebay problem..not sure what to do

Post  johndickjr May 27th 2011, 10:58 am

i sold a set of solid roller lifters ..cam ..and push rods on ebay...within a day the buyer was wanting to know where his parts are, i shipped them and it was insurance for the purchase amount of 200.00...he then files a complaint with ebay saying that item was not as described ..so i asked whats wrong with it..he said the box was destroyed and the cam and 2 push rods are gone, ok..no problem it was insuranced ..so he files a claim with paypal like 5 min later..i go to the post office to check what has to be done on insurance claim..i was told that the person receiving the item is responsible for the claim the post office has to have the box it came in..ok..so that box is in Florida...so i email this ass clown , he wants a refund from paypal and he will still have the ability to file a insurance claim.....he did send the the push rods and the lifters back...so do i need to refund him the money and chance that he dont claim another $200 on insurance or what

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

ebay problem..not sure what to do Empty Re: ebay problem..not sure what to do

Post  dfree383 May 27th 2011, 11:08 am

File a claim with paypal back at him. and put in the claim that the items are insured.

He's playing a game with you, trying to get the stuff for free.

Offer Return and refund for items received back in the condition they where sent.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy May 27th 2011, 1:44 pm

Thats why me and the wife quit using screwmebay a long time ago. We got screwed out of a lot more than $300.00 though. Evil or Very Mad
I wont sell nor buy from there, even if it is a good deal.
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH May 27th 2011, 8:02 pm

have him return it ALL and the box and packed ibside a larger return box . contac USPS and say you will put in claim for missing parts . You check his feed back ? I sold some parts to a Cleveland site member . Told me this is wrong and wanted some cash back . told him send it all back for a refund . He never did . Found out that was the same BS he pulled on ebay several times . Tell Pay Pal , no complete return .. he got no claim , and if he put a claim with the PO . see what they can give him for jail time . I cant believe how some pack parts they sell > BTW if he wants to keep the cam .. Value is $192

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT May 27th 2011, 11:43 pm

I agree! screw ebay! I do craigslist!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down