BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads

+3
powerstrokeace
bbf-falcon
IDTJay
7 posters

Go down

New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads Empty New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads

Post  IDTJay May 31st 2011, 12:57 pm

Over the last few months, we have received a few phone calls and emails recently regarding our A head intake gaskets. Our intake gaskets are manufactured to our own specifications including a bead that helps seal the interface between the intake manifold and cylinder head. These gaskets are 0.062" thick. They will fit any of our 900 series or A plus cylinder heads, EX514 (alum and cast iron) and the latest TFS cylinder heads. We usually sell these gaskets at the swap meets for $25 per set but will offer them to forum members for $20. I have posted some pictures on our Facebook page listed below. If you are interested please send me an email or call us at 810-395-2779.

Thanks,

Jay
Allenton MI

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Induction-Dynamics-Technology-Engineering-and-Racing/150867588310442

IDTJay

http://www.idtracing.com (soon to be launched)

Back to top Go down

New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads Empty Re: New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads

Post  bbf-falcon May 31st 2011, 1:29 pm

I will try a couple sets Jay. I will send you email.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads Empty Re: New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads

Post  powerstrokeace May 31st 2011, 8:16 pm

Dam I just ordered some other gaskets from Lem...... Sorry. Any more info on Your A style heads?

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans May 31st 2011, 8:21 pm

If you pay the shiping back....I'll refund you money.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerstrokeace May 31st 2011, 8:26 pm

LEM

I'm good...
I'd just like to hear some comments on these gaskets good or bad.

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt May 31st 2011, 8:28 pm

That's mighty nice of you Lem.New Intake Gaskets w/ bead for A Type Cylinder Heads 10010412
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  69bluehotrod June 1st 2011, 6:32 pm

Guys these are some very nice gaskets... bought 3 sets for our motors.... & Jay is great to deal with... cant go wrong. Cool
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon June 2nd 2011, 12:01 pm

Lem Evans wrote:If you pay the shiping back....I'll refund you money.

That Lem Evans "He's a good dude" Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 2nd 2011, 12:06 pm

Lem Evans "WHAT A GUY" Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down