BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup

3 posters

Go down

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup Empty WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup

Post  psquare75 June 1st 2011, 11:46 am

I used my good brackets on my Cougar, and I need another setup for my truck. Embarassed

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup CIMG1263

Need this style shown above. going in my 79 F100.

Need everything, Alt/PS (both of the PS brackets, both of the alt) / A/C (top bracket with the idler and the bottom compressor mount). Crank/Water Pump pulley and associated spacers.

The cougar had a Saginaw setup, that won't work in anything I own.
The local yards are full of Saginaw/Frigidaire setups, but that won't work in my truck, or the Cougar either.

psquare75
psquare75

http://www.reklessracing.net

Back to top Go down

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup Empty Re: WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup

Post  GaryS June 10th 2011, 8:29 am

If you are still looking, I have one. What casting/engineering number???
GaryS
GaryS

Back to top Go down

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup Empty Re: WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup

Post  psquare75 June 10th 2011, 9:49 am

From doing some more reading, it looks like the Saginaw/Sanden setup I have from the 85 E350 will work in my F100 2wd.

I need one bracket for my Cougar.

The York A/C compressor support bracket that the idler pulley mounts to. #2888

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup 7071-v8-ac

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup $(KGrHqYOKjIE28wfTYJ,BN67epd(Yg~~_12
psquare75
psquare75

Back to top Go down

Post  GaryS June 10th 2011, 3:13 pm

I checked right after I posted. Mine are not off a truck. They are late '70s - early '80s car. I only have the cast bracket that goes under the pump (like in your first picture) and the idler bracket and pulley. The pulley spins free but might be noisy...should replace. The brackets are still attached to the pump. Unfortunately, I do NOT have the power steering pump bracket. I have several pulleys and alternator brackets but I am not sure which ones go with these brackets. I would have to bolt them to an engine to confirm.
GaryS
GaryS

Back to top Go down

Post  psquare75 June 11th 2011, 12:39 am

As stated, I need the bracket I posted a picture of, which attaches to the A/C compressor that mounts the idler pulley. idler pullies are easy to get, they are part's store items, it's the physical bracket I need.

I don't need any other brackets. Smile
psquare75
psquare75

Back to top Go down

Post  ROAD RAGE June 16th 2011, 9:38 am

[quote="GaryS"]If you are still looking, I have one. What casting/engineering number???[/quote]

Gary you have Pm.
Thanks Ed.
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  psquare75 June 17th 2011, 6:08 pm

Bump. Still looking. Realized what I did the first time. Took a small block a/c idler bracket and cut the bottom portion off, so it only bolted to the compressor. Would like to do it correct this time around.
psquare75
psquare75

Back to top Go down

WTB: Complete Alt/PS/York AC bracket pulley setup Empty brackets

Post  GaryS June 19th 2011, 10:00 am

Finally got up in the loft of the barn and brought down the AC brackets. I know that you only need the lateral support bracket (2882) but I am not interested in breaking up the set. This is a complete set with the hose, acumulator, brackets, pump, and clutch. This set is correct for '70-71 429 CJ and a guy on eBay is claiming for a Boss 9 ($350.00). I have striped off the pump, clutch, hose, and acumulator. The D0AZ-2888-B(D0AA-2882-B casting #), D0AA-2882-B, tensioning bracket w/pulley (pulley bearing may not be good), mounting bolts and shipped USPS First Class Priority Medium Flat Rate for $150.00.
GaryS
GaryS

Back to top Go down

Post  psquare75 June 21st 2011, 10:38 am

Too rich for my blood. Thanks.
psquare75
psquare75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down