BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some FACTS on the Arizona Job Market

4 posters

Go down

Looking for some FACTS on the Arizona Job Market Empty Looking for some FACTS on the Arizona Job Market

Post  yellowhorse7 June 9th 2011, 9:41 am

Been kicking the idea around of moving and I'm curious to know if all of the Arizona hype I hear is true. Cost of living, weather, job market, pay scale, etc. My wife is a certified ESL Elementary school teacher and I'm in the Restaurant industry. Any info guys?
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Looking for some FACTS on the Arizona Job Market Empty Re: Looking for some FACTS on the Arizona Job Market

Post  johndickjr June 9th 2011, 11:47 pm

thought you had to b Mexican to live there

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Looking for some FACTS on the Arizona Job Market Empty Re: Looking for some FACTS on the Arizona Job Market

Post  AZFairlane June 10th 2011, 1:21 pm

Not at all......we use them for target practice. I wish I could help you, but I've been out of the job market for ten years. The price of housing is down considerably. The cost of living isn't too bad. Arizona is a "right to work state", so that holds our wages down some.
There are three dragstrips in AZ, one NW of Phoenix, one SE of Phoenix, and one south of Tucson.
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  scottk June 11th 2011, 1:07 pm

I live in Tucson, Az. Cost of living isnt too bad. Housing costs are way down for Az, but I don't know how that compares to where you are from. I am not sure what the job market is for teachers, I know a year or so back it was tough to get a job as a teacher because of all the state cut backs. Lots of restaurants around. google TARMLS and you will be able to see what houses are on the market, prices etc in the Tucson area. Hope that helps.

scottk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum