BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUNNEL RAM AND TUNE!

3 posters

Go down

TUNNEL RAM AND TUNE! Empty TUNNEL RAM AND TUNE!

Post  nitrous.f June 21st 2011, 8:10 am

HEY STEVE OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER! I HAVE A BBF 466 WITH A TUNNEL RAM OFFENUSER INTAKE THAT'S PLUMB UNDER THE INTAKE! CAN'T SEE IT AT ALL. THE GAS AND NITROUS FITTINGS ARE IN THE BACK OF THE INTAKE. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO TUNE THIS SETUP, AND DO I TREAT THIS KIND OF SETUP LIKE A A PLATE SYSTEM, SEEING THAT I CAN'T CHANGE THE JETS AT EACH CYLINDER! MOTOR IS 11.99:1 C9VE HEADS PORTED FULLY PORTED ON EX POCKET PORTED CLEANUP ON INTAKE SIDE! BY THE WAY CAR IS A 93 MUSTANG COUPE FULLY GUTTED LEXAN WINDOWS ALL AWAY ROUND CAR DOUG NASH HEMI 5-SPEED TRANS WITH 4:30 GEARS WITH 29.5"X 10.5 M/T SLICK, HAVE SOME 3.27 TO CHANGE TO IF NEEDED! Basketball Basketball
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

TUNNEL RAM AND TUNE! Empty Re: TUNNEL RAM AND TUNE!

Post  bruno June 21st 2011, 8:39 am

post a couple of pics of the setup , how many lines ? can you remove the lines to ck and see if there are any jets in the fittings ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrous.f June 21st 2011, 8:56 am

bruno wrote:post a couple of pics of the setup , how many lines ? can you remove the lines to ck and see if there are any jets in the fittings ?

hey bruno thanks for replying! its a direct port setup were the nos and gas is going in a y nossile in each cylinder. jets has to be change at the back of intake! not at the y nossile! can't figure out how to load pics but give me a e-mail and i'll send them to you!
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

Post  Induction-Solutions July 12th 2011, 10:02 am

This is a really tough one to answer without really having a close look at the system.. There almost has to be a jet at the nozzles ?? Depending on what it is would depend on what effect the two at the back of the manifold would do ??

It may be well worth pulling off for a better look before trying to use.. Thanks, SJ

Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Shop 352-593-5900
Cell 815-341-8853
www.InductionSolutions.com
Induction-Solutions
Induction-Solutions
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

http://www.InductionSolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down