BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this isnt a Ford. but its still making this ricer look bad. Enjoy

+4
dfree383
56Tbird
605FOX
stangman95
8 posters

Go down

I know this isnt a Ford. but its still making this ricer look bad. Enjoy Empty I know this isnt a Ford. but its still making this ricer look bad. Enjoy

Post  stangman95 July 8th 2011, 12:25 pm

talk about good street prep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYoVfK18B9Y&feature=player_embedded
stangman95
stangman95

Back to top Go down

I know this isnt a Ford. but its still making this ricer look bad. Enjoy Empty Re: I know this isnt a Ford. but its still making this ricer look bad. Enjoy

Post  605FOX July 13th 2011, 9:19 am

and he almost lost it at the end .......... dumb

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

I know this isnt a Ford. but its still making this ricer look bad. Enjoy Empty Re: I know this isnt a Ford. but its still making this ricer look bad. Enjoy

Post  56Tbird July 13th 2011, 9:36 am

No place to be racing!!! Keep it off the streets........Alot of us have done it,but it's dangerous..especially with something as bad as that Camaro!! Seen some ricers at Bowling Green go 7.70's in the 1/4..That Camaro don't want none of them affraid king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 13th 2011, 9:53 am

got to hook that 7.70 on the street, I've seen heard about a whole lot of fast track cars get wooped on when they take it to the street. Wink
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 July 13th 2011, 5:12 pm

True racing is not for the streets I got a couple of guys wanting me to bring my truck out to some of the back road racing.I keep telling them to take it to the track I don't race on the streets.Have done it before but that was back in my younger years but now it at the track only.

Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick July 13th 2011, 5:37 pm

Dumb
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr July 14th 2011, 9:22 am

seen lot of fast imports..but never seen them make more then 2-3 passes and they break..

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee Bullitt July 15th 2011, 4:52 am

I have been told of some serious street racing in louisville, they actually shut down 13th street and make it a controled but them boys race for very big dollars.
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 15th 2011, 7:26 am

It ain't a controled enviroment with no guardrails and people standing in the streets.....and it's not Mr.Lawdog in charge affraid
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stangman95 July 15th 2011, 10:50 am

yeah theres some big money street racing in louisville. But on the the flip side, I used to street race also when i had a 8 sec 1/8th car. lol i thought that was fast, now that i realize how stupid it was i wouldnt take my race car out, too much too chance and too much money to lose if i wrecked or hit someone.
stangman95
stangman95

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down