BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash comments 2011

+11
JACKAZZFLATZ
QtrWarrior
56Tbird
yellowhorse7
gdog
hillbillyerv
Pro98Mustang
Barney
scottke
knrclark
dr's wife racing
15 posters

Go down

Bash comments   2011 Empty Bash comments 2011

Post  dr's wife racing August 6th 2011, 10:06 pm

Had a good time.I was pleased with the way my car ran.For the first time it seems my car did not have a evil spell cast on it when it crossed the Kentucky line.Thanks to everybody who works hard to put it on.I made it home safelyas did David Cole.Everybody be safe on your trips home.
Specical thanks to the Yellow Horse guys and Barney for the tune up.I'll let ya'll know how it works out shortly.
I missed seeing alot the guys who are usualy there.
Who won the fast eight?
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Bash comments   2011 Empty Good deal

Post  knrclark August 6th 2011, 11:24 pm

Glad you made it home safe. See you next year.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Bash comments   2011 Empty Re: Bash comments 2011

Post  scottke August 6th 2011, 11:39 pm

Good to hear your home Ward. Enjoyed talkin to you. Blew my turbo outlet tube off twice on the way home. Rolling Eyes
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney August 7th 2011, 1:23 am

dr's wife racing wrote:Had a good time.I was pleased with the way my car ran.For the first time it seems my car did not have a evil spell cast on it when it crossed the Kentucky line.Thanks to everybody who works hard to put it on.I made it home safelyas did David Cole.Everybody be safe on your trips home.
Specical thanks to the Yellow Horse guys and Barney for the tune up.I'll let ya'll know how it works out shortly.
Who won the fast eight?
Anytime, Glad you made it home safe.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro98Mustang August 7th 2011, 6:03 pm

Ward; Our group just rolled in home, no problems at all until we got home and found out that lighting had hit my air conditioning system in the house. Help is on the way though. As for the fast eight it was rained out and ran out of time Saturday to get it in so our money was refunded. The fast eight was only a fast five and three of those cars left early because of the rain Saturday morning. We did get in one round of qualifying before the rain came Friday evening. We had a great time, talked with a lot of friends we already knew and got to meet some new folks as well and already looking forward to whatever the Bash holds for us next year. Thanks to Lem, Charlie, Phillip and many others that I can't remember every thing was "OK" even though attendence was down and the rains came we still had fun.

Pro98Mustang

http://bjanthony@centurytel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing August 7th 2011, 6:04 pm

scottke wrote:Good to hear your home Ward. Enjoyed talkin to you. Blew my turbo outlet tube off twice on the way home. Rolling Eyes
My friends Jonathon Hall and the Anthonys had that problem on the way up.They have a 6.0.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing August 7th 2011, 6:08 pm

Pro98Mustang wrote:Ward; Our group just rolled in home, no problems at all until we got home and found out that lighting had hit my air conditioning system in the house. Help is on the way though. As for the fast eight it was rained out and ran out of time Saturday to get it in so our money was refunded. The fast eight was only a fast five and three of those cars left early because of the rain Saturday morning. We did get in one round of qualifying before the rain came Friday evening. We had a great time, talked with a lot of friends we already knew and got to meet some new folks as well and already looking forward to whatever the Bash holds for us next year. Thanks to Lem, Charlie, Phillip and many others that I can't remember every thing was "OK" even though attendence was down and the rains came we still had fun.
Glad Ya'll made it in guess I should have stayed,but it was pretty hard being away from home with my Dad being so sick.Had a good time my heart is just kind of heavy right now.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing August 7th 2011, 6:11 pm

Barney wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Had a good time.I was pleased with the way my car ran.For the first time it seems my car did not have a evil spell cast on it when it crossed the Kentucky line.Thanks to everybody who works hard to put it on.I made it home safelyas did David Cole.Everybody be safe on your trips home.
Who won the fast eight?
I'll try and get to the track and get some info on the tune up we put in it. I'll get in touch with ya'll a little later. thanks again
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv August 7th 2011, 6:53 pm

i wish i could have made it, if there is a next year ill be there Smile
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog August 7th 2011, 8:26 pm

We got home around 6:00, no problems.
Cory, Kim, Big Poppa Kerry, Philip, Lem…..
I really need to thanks everyone that helped with “hot carb deal”. It will be fixed and then look out.
Team GA did a nice impromptu BBQ lunch buffet for us PA country boys, thanks “D”.
Thanks to all that attended the after race chicken fry. Remember “have cooler, will travel”.
P.S. Next year, I will be competitive with the Jr Dragsters. I hope.

Later
Gslow
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 August 7th 2011, 8:33 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:
Barney wrote:
Who won the fast eight?
I'll try and get to the track and get some info on the tune up we put in it. I'll get in touch with ya'll a little later. thanks again

Let us know....
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 7th 2011, 8:40 pm

Ward ,it was great to see you . Sorry I didn't get David's decals on crooked enough to suit you Rolling Eyes I tried ,but he kept an eye on me Laughing Thanks to all my BBF friends for a fun weekend. And Gordon we made to the motel party ,but your butt was in bed already.... lol! I hope we all can do it again in the years to come. cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior August 7th 2011, 9:14 pm

Got home at about 4:30p, after 11 hours on the road..no problems..Thank GOD !!
To Lem and Phillip.. Thanks again for putting on a great race weekend.
GDog and the Pa bunch.. It was our pleasure and Thanks for the great parking lot party..REMEMBER...what happens in the parking lot..stays there...lol Shocked
Wes,Kerry, Ward, David, Hobbs, Tiny and the rest of you great guys...Good to see you again, Let's keep doing this...
To the new friends we met... Curt, Treeya...anyone else I can't remember right now.. Great to meet you , hope to see you again !!
To everyone that wasn't there... You just don't know what you missed. It wasn't just about the racing. It was about "family" and friends and good times.
You just don't get that sitting at home................

On another note..After checking the house ( struck by lightning on Saturday) everything seems to be ok... Some minor damage to the soffit in one spot.
Thankfully, some one was home when it happened...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior August 8th 2011, 10:03 am

Let me also add....What a good guy Harold is also..

On Friday, before the Memorial race was to start, Harold told me he was going to win it so He could give me the trophy.
He did his best, getting to the final. He may not have won, but the thoughtfulness of he and Wes makes it the best weekend at the BASH EVER...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ August 8th 2011, 1:28 pm

Real glad youse guyz made it home safely. AND that there wasnt more damage to the house.
JACKAZZFLATZ
JACKAZZFLATZ

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 August 8th 2011, 4:16 pm

Good to know that everything is OK.
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady August 8th 2011, 9:07 pm

Phillip, Lem, andUncle Charlie, ..Thanks for putting on The Bash and Memorial race in my Daddy-in-Law's honor for us to enjoy and making it very memorable for us. Thank you to the PA Posse for thr food and beer. It was my pleasure to serve the BBQ. I'll be happy to do it again in the future. And thanks to all that contributed. Harold and Wes..Ya'll are great for doing what you did! Curt, you did a great job with the pics, but ya gotta quit using Photoshop, you made me look fat Laughing
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt August 8th 2011, 9:17 pm

Laughing You funny Dee! Thats the reason I was pointing it away from myself. Thanks so much for the BBQ,, and the SWEET TEA! Yum. Glad y'all made it home okay. Wish I could be there to adjust the claim on your house. Let me know if you have any insurance questions. Bash comments   2011 Thunderstorm_98
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 8th 2011, 10:47 pm

Wow, I gotta show that Pic to Sooz. She's a camera/pic buff also. Where was it taken?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Bash comments   2011 Empty God to see you

Post  knrclark August 8th 2011, 10:59 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:Got home at about 4:30p, after 11 hours on the road..no problems..Thank GOD !!
To Lem and Phillip.. Thanks again for putting on a great race weekend.
GDog and the Pa bunch.. It was our pleasure and Thanks for the great parking lot party..REMEMBER...what happens in the parking lot..stays there...lol Shocked
Wes,Kerry, Ward, David, Hobbs, Tiny and the rest of you great guys...Good to see you again, Let's keep doing this...
To the new friends we met... Curt, Treeya...anyone else I can't remember right now.. Great to meet you , hope to see you again !!
To everyone that wasn't there... You just don't know what you missed. It wasn't just about the racing. It was about "family" and friends and good times.
You just don't get that sitting at home................

On another note..After checking the house ( struck by lightning on Saturday) everything seems to be ok... Some minor damage to the soffit in one spot.
Thankfully, some one was home when it happened...

The pleasure was all mine Dee, Mike and Doug. Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys. Sure hope to see all of you next year.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt August 9th 2011, 9:16 am

That shot was taken in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I wasn't the lucky one that captured it though.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down