BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our children/grand children ... a year or two later.

+3
schmitty
c.evans
LivermoreDave
7 posters

Go down

Our children/grand children ... a year or two later. Empty Our children/grand children ... a year or two later.

Post  LivermoreDave October 19th 2011, 10:37 pm

First let me say publicly to Charlie, congratulations. I spoke with Charlie today and wanted to tell him how lucky he was to have a healthy family, especially a newborn. Charlie knows how lucky he is, and I imagine he's shed a tear or two of happiness. That's OK Charlie, we all have. May the best come to your family.

As I thought of how grand kids can effect grand parents, I too was thinking maybe we could update those pictures of our children and/or grand children we posted some time ago. Here's my now 2 1/2 year old reason for my shop coming to a near halt and a 180* change of heart.

Dave.

Our children/grand children ... a year or two later. Prettyjenny

Last edited by LivermoreDave on October 21st 2011, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Our children/grand children ... a year or two later. Empty Re: Our children/grand children ... a year or two later.

Post  c.evans October 19th 2011, 11:13 pm

She's precious Dave, and she doesn't yet know, that she has a really great granddad watching over her.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Our children/grand children ... a year or two later. Empty Re: Our children/grand children ... a year or two later.

Post  schmitty October 19th 2011, 11:16 pm

Nice looking grandkid there Mr. Bradshaw. Very Happy
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 October 19th 2011, 11:32 pm

I'm 45, and I told both of my daughters that they WILL NOT make me a grandfather before I'm 50. You bastards are making me have second thoughts............. Mad
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave October 21st 2011, 6:52 am

cletus66 wrote:I'm 45, and I told both of my daughters that they WILL NOT make me a grandfather before I'm 50. You bastards are making me have second thoughts............. Mad

Please sir, when you address Charlie and myself please do so with respect! Refer to us as "old bastards"!

Dave.

P.S. Charlie I spoke with Denise after our conversation last night, things are normal. God bless.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 21st 2011, 8:18 am

Dave that little Doll is just to cute to be your grand daughter..... Razz

I bet she is a grampa's girl.....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick532 October 21st 2011, 3:00 pm

Grandchildren are a precious treasure wish I could see my grandson more often .

maverick532

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 October 21st 2011, 5:08 pm

LivermoreDave wrote:
cletus66 wrote:I'm 45, and I told both of my daughters that they WILL NOT make me a grandfather before I'm 50. You bastards are making me have second thoughts............. Mad

Please sir, when you address Charlie and myself please do so with respect! Refer to us as "old bastards"!

Dave.

P.S. Charlie I spoke with Denise after our conversation last night, things are normal. God bless.

OK. Duly noted sir !! Laughing
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 21st 2011, 5:31 pm

Beautiful child there Dave, we are truly blessed to have these little creatures. Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave October 21st 2011, 9:20 pm

Thanks fellas. I feel assured we are all proud of our children and grand children. They do change one's lifestyle especially when the grand parent is directly involved. They can be a hand full at times, that's when you take a deep breath and tell them you love them. I feel blessed to have her with us. As much as we try to deny involvement at first, it changes, you change and then you ask yourself, it can't be any other way!

We'll have grand daddy Charlie posting up a few pictures before long.

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down