BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another EVIL Tyrant dead

5 posters

Go down

Another EVIL Tyrant dead Empty Another EVIL Tyrant dead

Post  bbf-falcon October 20th 2011, 11:38 am

http://abcnews.go.com/International/warning-graphic-photo-moammar-gadhafi/story?id=14777830

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Another EVIL Tyrant dead Empty Re: Another EVIL Tyrant dead

Post  dfree383 October 20th 2011, 1:37 pm

Mearly an Exchange for another one.......... It will take a little time to sort it out...... and alot more will die
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R October 20th 2011, 7:31 pm

The Arabs have been killing each other for ever, nothing is going to change that.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 20th 2011, 10:07 pm

I some what disagree. I don't think we will ever see a tyrant like this rule for so many years ever again. All this uprising in the middle east was really started with technology. For hundreds of years these people were beat down and killed if they complained. I don't think they really know any different. Now, due to technology like the internet, satellite tv and smart phones people can see they don't need to live like that anymore. Remember a lot of this rebellion started after Saddam was killed. People see, hey if that crazy bastard can go down then the crazy bastard in my country can go do too.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 21st 2011, 1:36 am

jasonf wrote:I some what disagree. I don't think we will ever see a tyrant like this rule for so many years ever again. All this uprising in the middle east was really started with technology. For hundreds of years these people were beat down and killed if they complained. I don't think they really know any different. Now, due to technology like the internet, satellite tv and smart phones people can see they don't need to live like that anymore. Remember a lot of this rebellion started after Saddam was killed. People see, hey if that crazy bastard can go down then the crazy bastard in my country can go do too.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 21st 2011, 9:20 am

dfree383 wrote:
jasonf wrote:I some what disagree. I don't think we will ever see a tyrant like this rule for so many years ever again. All this uprising in the middle east was really started with technology. For hundreds of years these people were beat down and killed if they complained. I don't think they really know any different. Now, due to technology like the internet, satellite tv and smart phones people can see they don't need to live like that anymore. Remember a lot of this rebellion started after Saddam was killed. People see, hey if that crazy bastard can go down then the crazy bastard in my country can go do too.

Dave with your vast wealth of Knowledge why don't you go over there and try and BS them so you can be their savior and leader???? your already in the land of sand, just geta rag and wrap it around your head you will be at home....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 21st 2011, 10:57 am

the Coug wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

Dave with your vast wealth of Knowledge why don't you go over there and try and BS them so you can be their savior and leader???? your already in the land of sand, just geta rag and wrap it around your head you will be at home....
Laughing Laughing Don't be Hatin' Coug !! rabbit Wrap Rag's Ain't My Style........
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 21st 2011, 11:06 am

Dave I am not hating you just they need a leader and it seems everyone they all get has a BS line from hell so you can do as good as they can.... and your allready there... go down and get a Pampers and put it on your head noone will know the difference but you... then get a tape to learn Diaper head and let them have it....Promise them the world like our diaper head did.......convince them Change is needed..... Razz
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 21st 2011, 11:16 am

the Coug wrote:Dave I am not hating you just they need a leader and it seems everyone they all get has a BS line from hell so you can do as good as they can.... and your allready there... go down and get a Pampers and put it on your head noone will know the difference but you... then get a tape to learn Diaper head and let them have it....Promise them the world like our diaper head did.......convince them Change is needed..... Razz

I'll pass on that task.... You need to spend some time here, you'll understand it better.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down