BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of

4 posters

Go down

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of Empty I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of

Post  D. Sea November 12th 2011, 7:28 pm

Gunpowder & Lead

https://youtu.be/bg-mvVYZ4tc

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of GunpowderandLead001

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of GunpowderandLead009

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of GunpowderandLead005

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of GunpowderandLead019

Note on this picture below (Tracy's cat like reflexes) she got a picture of the next round chambering into the barrel Twisted Evil

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of GunpowderandLead006

Next time we are taking the AR-15 and the SKS for some long range tactical operations I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of Soldier-1

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of Skull-1

Mo' Pictures here...

https://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/Home%20Defense/?start=all
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of Empty Re: I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of

Post  schmitty November 12th 2011, 7:47 pm

How dare you let them kids be anywhere near one of those aweful firearm things Damon, you should be ashamed and never show your face in public again. Laughing I had a buddy bring his kids out today, and we had a great time shooting blue rock with shotguns, and shooting at some on the ground with BB guns. Made his kids day when I showed them how to shoot shotgun shell hulls with the BB gun. Kids need to learn about guns, and it's best to teach them young and often. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of Empty Re: I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of

Post  D. Sea November 12th 2011, 9:12 pm

LOL!

Some indoctrinated kid told me that the shotgun was Unnecessary because "It's made to kill people" Razz

Same kid also told me that Sadamm Hussein was an Allie to America and should not have been killed Shocked

I just got that Benelli from a friend at work who puchased it new a while back. He only shot it once and wants to get a Mossberg instead so he priced it to me at a price I just couldn't pass up. I was about to pick up a Remington 870 Express Tactical before getting this Benelli. I like it so much that I'm thinking about getting a Benelli M4 Tactical as well. Alex has video of them shooting, I just got to get it uploaded.

The pistol is a S&W 22LR that I got so we could target practice, plink and I could teach all of them how to shoot. First I got them sighted in with the Iron sights and then hooked up the red dot sight. It took me a few rounds to get it adjusted and then they were hitting bullseyes routinely.

Next time I'll bring the Beretta 9mm and maybe the Colt 1905 but I'm kind of worried about the colt being so old. I'd like to get a 1911 however my friend at work (Same one that I got the Benelli from) said "You show your friends the 1911 and show your enemies the Glock" What a Face

He's is from Bulgaria and served in the Bulgarian Millitary. He has a BUNCH of AK47's and recently he got an AR-15 after I kept hounding him about the AR-15's accuracy and versatility... Like Barbie for Men lol!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 November 12th 2011, 10:20 pm

Hope y'all ain't shootin' towards the parkway!

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea November 12th 2011, 10:25 pm

Tommyj466 wrote:Hope y'all ain't shootin' towards the parkway!

TJ

Only when you are driving by tongue It's actually behind my shop and within a valley so any thing that gets past the dead tree is going into the ground.

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy November 12th 2011, 10:39 pm

schmitty wrote:How dare you let them kids be anywhere near one of those aweful firearm things Damon, you should be ashamed and never show your face in public again. Laughing I had a buddy bring his kids out today, and we had a great time shooting blue rock with shotguns, and shooting at some on the ground with BB guns. Made his kids day when I showed them how to shoot shotgun shell hulls with the BB gun. Kids need to learn about guns, and it's best to teach them young and often. Cool

EDUCATION is paramount ... and you can't teach them if you keep the guns hidden.

Ignorance and curiosity is the biggest problem with kids and guns so, squelch that before it can happen.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty November 13th 2011, 12:53 am

Couldn't be more accurate there Randy, I have always told my girls that if they want to do some shooting, we'll get the guns or bows out and shoot if the weather permits. I always try to find something fun to shoot at and help them learn, and if any of my friends kids want to shoot any time, I tell them to come on out and I will always find some ammo and fun things to shoot at. Funny thing is that most of their parents do about as much shooting as the kids do too. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down