BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud Race Chassis FOR SALE

Go down

Mud Race Chassis FOR SALE Empty Mud Race Chassis FOR SALE

Post  lghting94 November 17th 2011, 9:34 am

Would anyone be interested in my old truck chassis? It is a 1977 f-150 shortbed stepside, you would be getting a rolling chassis with a ladder bar coil-over rear suspension(can be changed back to leaf spings and slapper bars easily), moser 35 spline axles, 1977 cab and 1978 doghouse with a 7-point cage inside and through the firewall to the front, one racing seat, and the front suspension. currently there are no gears or axles in the front and the rear center section does not go with it. I can install either 3:00, 3:50 or 4:10 stock front gears and axles. There is no wiring or guages in the truck and it is set up for front and mid motor plates that will come with the chassis. The bed is one I made it looks almost exactly like a factory bed but is lighter and all sheet metal using stock fenders and front panel. THIS IS A BARE CHASSIS AND WILL NEED PARTS TO BE READY TO RUN AGAIN! but is a very good foundation to get started in if you have a longbed your wanting to convert. Call me and I will price it according to what all you want in it. Todd Drake 270-668-3624, I am located near Ft Knox Kentucky and can help with delivery for fuel money(within a reasonable distance)! $1500 Found something else I would like to buy and need the cash.
lghting94
lghting94

Back to top Go down