BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe change the front while working on the back!

+12
69F100
richter69
Race Ready Fabrications
dfree383
DILLIGASDAVE
jbozzelle
bruno
David Cole
cool40
BigDave65
airford1
Doug Rahn
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maybe change the front while working on the back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe change the front while working on the back!

Post  69F100 December 25th 2011, 10:14 am

Randy that has crossed my mind many of times but right now just tubing the front for strut frontend the pic was from when I built the truck and can't afford to disasmble the whole truck right now build a new chassis.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Maybe change the front while working on the back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe change the front while working on the back!

Post  Doug Rahn December 27th 2011, 6:23 am

badcoupe wrote:doug your killimg me -why the change

what your best and average sixty foot -ive been 1.24 and found some issues with the uppers so i expect it to go 1.1xxxxx

Plans change! So many times it could make you dizzy drunken . Right now, I'm not going to back-half it, but it is going to get a certain P51 headed power plant to push it down the track. My A598 is going in a new Top Secret Project affraid . While that construction is going on, at some point my 598 will possibly be going back to KY for a freshen up and redo Suspect .
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 27th 2011, 10:36 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:

what your best and average sixty foot -ive been 1.24 and found some issues with the uppers so i expect it to go 1.1xxxxx

Plans change! So many times it could make you dizzy drunken . Right now, I'm not going to back-half it, but it is going to get a certain P51 headed power plant to push it down the track. My A598 is going in a new Top Secret Project affraid . While that construction is going on, at some point my 598 will possibly be going back to KY for a freshen up and redo Suspect .
lol! your about as bad as me! lol!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 27th 2011, 10:37 pm

I like his new plan.................. Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee Bullitt December 28th 2011, 7:34 am

Doug Rahn wrote:

Hey Doug, the car is looking good. I wanted to say thanks for getting me hook on your car at the bash. After the new year I am pulling the trigger on my A motor. Very Happy
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 19th 2012, 12:51 pm

any updates on the backhalf ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn January 22nd 2012, 9:40 am

bruno wrote:any updates on the backhalf ?

I have temporarily put it on hold while I do some much needed maintenance work on my property $$$$ Crying or Very sad . Need some trees removed, replace privacy fence (525ft , Shocked Ouch), and I need a new liner for my pool.
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce January 22nd 2012, 12:04 pm

Yeah, I need a new pool liner too, but I'll have to wait until spring. The iceberg that sank the Titanic is residing in my pool at the moment.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2