BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRI Trip

5 posters

Go down

PRI Trip Empty PRI Trip

Post  Wheelie58 December 4th 2011, 12:27 am

I just got back from a great trip to the 2011 Performance and Racing Industry (PRI) Expo in Orlando. I made the trip with Ted Fischer, owner of Engine Systems Racing Engines. The show was an excellent experience and exceeded our expectations for the amount of cool thing that we got to see. The array of tools and high tech equipment was endless, ranging from super $$$ CNC mills, lathes and digitizing equipment to neat, simple ring squaring tools. It is really interesting to talk with the folks that sell all of the products and get some hands on experience in many cases. We stopped by to visit the crew from Jon Kaase Racing and check out their cool display. James Monroe of Ron's Fuel Injection fame showed us his new blower setup with twin "T2" Terminators and 16 nozzles. We talked with Al and Kim of Aerospace Components and got to show them the new bracket that I developed for their vacuum pump on a customer's engine. We saw many of our friends, customers and fellow racers that were wandering the show floor. It was almost like a racers family reunion at some points.
The Trick Flow Specialty team had a nice display, including the 18 bolt A460 fully CNCed PowerPort head and provided lots of great information on the products. We spent 2 days at the show and left there completely worn out, but very happy that we made the trip. This event is a great place to learn, visit and help generate new ideas. It will be high on my list of events to attend in 2012!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

PRI Trip Empty Re: PRI Trip

Post  bruno December 4th 2011, 11:28 am

very cool keith , i missed sema this year , but would very much like to attend pri in the future

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 4th 2011, 9:36 pm

I had a blast a PRI this year, I wish I'd have know you where going Keith.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ToddB December 4th 2011, 11:16 pm

This year Jon brouht out some neat eye candy. The hot rod coupe with the Boss9 heads and all wheel drive is going to be bad ass when done and the 825" race engine was sweet. The PRI show is a joy every time I go .

Todd

ToddB

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 December 6th 2011, 8:29 am

Missed it AGAIN this year! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content